The Bank (11/23)

Advertisement
Nothing is gonna beat Cormani. He is the #1 player in the nation for me. Flips are just really nice and a flex. I rather Hill than Innis to be honest but its flip season. Travis Hunter doing FSU dirty will never be matched
Last I saw a weight number on Cormani it was 165. Hopefully, between now and when he first sees the field, he puts on at least 15 solid pounds.

That’s what I said

Who wore it better?
46406C9E-038A-41EA-B0F3-4939F20DB225.gif

D4C537AF-398B-4145-B2A6-8ED7FF18C78A.gif

Advertisement
Last I saw a weight number on Cormani it was 165. Hopefully, between now and when he first sees the field, he puts on at least 15 solid pounds.
Alfred Folden could have Cormani McClain out here looking like E. Honda!

Its public knowledge that he has a terrific NIL offer which makes Miami very tempting , so that alone doesn’t make it close to CM imo. If it happened it would be huge but not as crazy as CM for shock value Imo.
Yeah that's true I guess. Maybe I'm just more focused on WR because that been a problem for so long and I'm tired of the good SoFL guys going somewhere else and going off lol. Either way happy for whowver the silent guy is. Can't wait to find out

Advertisement
DVD played as a true FR. That boi was 130 lmao. He is a CB, of course all defenders have to tackle but he aint going up against 300 lb linemen

Advertisement
They need time to get open to catch the TD though. Both are important Bengels probably have a better chance at the super bowl if Burrow has time to throw even with Chase at Wr.
You mean like the SB they went to for first time in 40 years because they elected to draft a WR over the top OL? Some of you guys should wake up and smell 2022.

Advertisement
DVD played as a true FR. That boi was 130 lmao. He is a CB, of course all defenders have to tackle but he aint going up against 300 lb linemen
Wish your wisdom had been passed on to most of the DBs we've seen here this century. Somehow, they never got the message.

You mean like the SB they went to for first time in 40 years because they elected to draft a WR over the top OL? Some of you guys should wake up and smell 2022.
I understand your point but from watching us this year and seeing TVD get lit up multiple times I feel first step is protecting him i mean we cant even get a yard on 4th and 1 more times then not against trash teams. But even still this isn't a draft or the NFL if we can get both id rather both.

I understand your point but from watching us this year and seeing TVD get lit up multiple times I feel first step is protecting him. But even still this isn't a draft or the NFL if we can get both id rather both.
OL is important not going to dismiss it. But you aren't changing a program by having the best OL. You can get by with serviceable guys upfront. Our problem is we trot out Scaife's and Clark's and Campbell's that are less than serviceable but our best option.

OL is important not going to dismiss it. But you aren't changing a program by having the best OL. You can get by with serviceable guys upfront. Our problem is we trot out Scaife's and Clark's and Campbell's that are less than serviceable but our best option.
Yea I can see someone like Innis being a big help but at the same time I know we through for like 500 yards against UNC. Your right though even with GA having a dominat line they were better when Pickens was available obviously. Hopefully we can have the best of both.

Advertisement
Back