The Bank (11/23)

Advertisement
Its public knowledge that he has a terrific NIL offer which makes Miami very tempting , so that alone doesn’t make it close to CM imo. If it happened it would be huge but not as crazy as CM for shock value Imo.
🐐, could we see a move on Hykeem when gattis is out?

It’s impossible to beat CM imo. Taking the number one cb in the country , from Lakeland and beating your biggest rival who was the assumed “ leader” is the perfect storm. People were so in denial about him they didn’t pickup on my hints that day Including multiple post in his thread and a troll avatar I changed day of lol.

I believe there’s some that would be close to CM but that’s hard to beat.

Not only that but going up against arguably the best DB crooter/coach in the country.

Advertisement
It’s impossible to beat CM imo. Taking the number one cb in the country , from Lakeland and beating your biggest rival who was the assumed “ leader” is the perfect storm. People were so in denial about him they didn’t pickup on my hints that day Including multiple post in his thread and a troll avatar I changed day of lol.

Innis would be it imo.

We never get the number one WR from SoFla sans Coley.

We never get the number one from AH.

We would be flipping from both the number one WRU and a major rival.

This would literally send shockwaves throughout the country and create a scenario where Mario can truly get whoever he wants in South Florida.

Last edited:
Advertisement

You guessed though.

Advertisement
humping GIF
I’d let her take an Amazon ride any day.

Advertisement
Lol. Yeah that’s why there was no cb’s and nobody with confidence. The only real confidence was UT. I can go bump the Mauigoa thread if ya want. The only dots that’s been connected is you’re a troll lol.
If anyone is doubting cribby at this point, you’re a fool. Mauigoa, Cormani. He was saying D’Eriq King was done for the season weeks before it was reported. If I remember right, cribby was also first to say Manny met with the team to let them know he was done. The list is too long to remember.

If anyone is doubting cribby at this point, you’re a fool. Mauigoa, Cormani. He was saying D’Eriq King was done for the season weeks before it was reported. If I remember right, cribby was also first to say Manny met with the team to let them know he was done. The list is too long to remember.
Agree. Nobody bats 1.000 but he’s leading the league in batting average and it’s not close. Can’t take that away from him.

Advertisement
Back