The Bank (1/8)

View as article
Are we talking about production or are we talking about win/loss record? Again, moving the goal posts. Nebraska just won 5 games. Is that kid going there because he sees a path to winning? Heck no, but he's probably getting on the field right away.
@Alex Del Piero perfect spot for a

K

Advertisement
Are we talking about production or are we talking about win/loss record? Again, moving the goal posts. Nebraska just won 5 games. Is that kid going there because he sees a path to winning? Heck no, but he's probably getting on the field right away.
Dylan ******* Raiola. The top HS QB in the country. That's why is going there (and money).

He'll play as a true freshman? Who knows, maybe not but I bet my *** that Rhule is selling him to every transfer WRs.

What has Corchobal to offer?

Nebraska can sell a second year HC with a long record of offensive success and the top HS qb in the 2024 class. We’re trying to sell Poff and Dawson and two straight subpar seasons.

Dylan ******* Raiola. The top HS QB in the country. That's why is going there (and money).

He'll play as a true freshman? Who knows, maybe not but I bet my *** that Rhule is selling him to every transfer WRs.

What has Corchobal to offer?
Cute nickname. My 4 year old came up with that last week too. Are you contractually obligated to call him that in every thread? Grow up.

Advertisement
Nebraska can sell a second year HC with a long record of offensive success and the top HS qb in the 2024 class. We’re trying to sell Poff and Dawson and two straight subpar seasons.
He's won double digit games a grand total of 1 time at the P5 level and crashed out of the NFL in spectacular fashion. Please miss me with 'long record of offensive success'.

Moving the goal post, again.
I'm not moving any goal posts. You're obsessed with calling Mario an awful coach and it clouds your ability to have a objective conversation about anything else. I don't disagree that he isn't exactly killing it at Miami right now but I'll give credit where credit is due re: WR production.

I'm not moving any goal posts. You're obsessed with calling Mario an awful coach and it clouds your ability to have a objective conversation about anything else. I don't disagree that he isn't exactly killing it at Miami right now but I'll give credit where credit is due re: WR production.
Good recruiter, awful coach. He is what he is, whether we like it or not. I guarantee you I'm not liking it and I was on the bandwagon until the end of the season.

Advertisement
I just said this in another thread but you're way off on that, as you are with most things. We just had two of the three most productive receivers in the conference this past year and brought in 3-4 star recruits. We do have to replace Colbie but unless you're talking about a kid like the Liberty transfer, I'm not sure how attractive our WR room is as far as being able to walk right in and be a 1st or even 2nd option.
Dude just stop, ain’t a single proven WR1 that is scared off by our WR room, no matter how many yards X and George had. While we had an excellent recruiting class, none of those guys are proven at this level. Anyone one of those portal guys comes in and starts Day 1 alongside X and George.

We are out of visits? I thought we were tight on visits (handful left)? Wow!

So unless a portal transfer wants to pay his own way (good luck with that) or wants to commit site unseen, we are DONE with portal recruiting until the visits reset (after spring football). Might as well lock these threads ‘cuz our goose is cooked.
They have a few that they don't want to use unless the kid is basically a lock to come here. Especially at WR. More urgent positions.

What are we doing, like seriously lol.

Is this a joke? You’re out of visits? A 7-6 team is out of spots?

So much for upgrading the roster. As it stands, some of y’all are in for a rude awakening in 2024. My expectations have gone from a 9-10 win team, to 7-8.

Do our visits reset in the Spring, or are we f’d there too?

Advertisement
You were expecting 9-10 👀?
Uh, yeah. It’s year 3 and the schedule is charmin soft.

If we can’t win 9 in Year 3, he’s not winning 9 in Year 4. And if that’s the case, he’s not going to be successful here.

Year 3 needs to show 9 wins. No more roster excuses, no more culture excuses, no more coaching excuses.

But I’m sure someone out there will give him a pass if we go 7-5 and tell us all to be patient, you guys are the problem, you’re terrible fans that hate Miami and have a personal vendetta against the man, get behind this program and to let the man cook.

Advertisement
Uh, yeah. It’s year 3 and the schedule is charmin soft.

If we can’t win 9 in Year 3, he’s not winning 9 in Year 4. And if that’s the case, he’s not going to be successful here.

Year 3 needs to show 9 wins. No more roster excuses, no more culture excuses, no more coaching excuses.

But I’m sure someone out there will give him a pass if we go 7-5 and tell us all to be patient, you guys are the problem, you’re terrible fans that hate Miami and have a personal vendetta against the man, get behind this program and to let the man cook.
I mean idk what is different about next year to change expectations. I was thinking 8, but I'm watching our opps use this portal to build new rosters. 7 wins might be our ceiling. 8 will certainly be enough for the spreadsheet/pie chart/bowls don't matter faction.

What are we doing, like seriously lol.

Is this a joke? You’re out of visits? A 7-6 team is out of spots?

So much for upgrading the roster. As it stands, some of y’all are in for a rude awakening in 2024. My expectations have gone from a 9-10 win team, to 7-8.

Do our visits reset in the Spring, or are we f’d there too?
Mario manages OV slots like he manages timeouts

Lol calling our schedule soft
And it starts lol.

Brother, take a look at our schedule and tell me how anything less than 9 wins is acceptable.

Road games:
- @ UF (should be a win because SunBelt Billy is a dumpster fire and he lost a significant amount of experienced, talented guys). Literally no excuse not to win that game given their position vs. our “position”, right?
- @ USF. lol if we lost that one
- @ Cal. The mighty Cal Bears…
- @ Georgia Tech.
- @ Louisville. Yup hard game, will give us that.
- @ Syracuse. New team and new coach basically rebuilding.

Home games:
- Florida A&M
- The frightening Ball St. Cardinals
- Duke, rebuilding with a new coach, new scheme, new QB, pretty much new pieces all around
- FSU, lost their best players and will regress considerably right? If we had a QB last year, we would have won, right? So being at home and winless against them in two years, it’s a must-win game.

- Virginia Tech. lol.
- Wake mf Forest

I mean this schedule has more under .500 caliber teams than over imo, if you don’t think this schedule is charmin soft, wait til you see 2025.

UF, Ball St, Cal, Cuse, Wake probably all go under .500. FAMU is FCS, Duke is questionable .500, GT probably slightly over .500 with VT.

We have like 1, maybe 2 teams on this schedule that project for 9 or more wins. It’s laughably bad.

And it starts lol.

Brother, take a look at our schedule and tell me how anything less than 9 wins is acceptable.

Road games:
- @ UF (should be a win because SunBelt Billy is a dumpster fire and he lost a significant amount of experienced, talented guys). Literally no excuse not to win that game given their position vs. our “position”, right?
- @ USF. lol if we lost that one
- @ Cal. The mighty Cal Bears…
- @ Georgia Tech. lol.
- @ Louisville. Yup hard game, will give us that.
- @ Syracuse. New team and no coach basically rebuilding.

Home games:
- Florida A&M
- The frightening Ball St. Cardinals
- Duke, rebuilding with a new coach, new scheme, new QB, pretty much new pieces all around
- FSU, lost their best players and will regress considerably right? If we had a QB last year, we would have won, right? So being at home and winless against them in two years, it’s a must-win game.

- Virginia Tech. lol.
- Wake mf Forest

I mean this schedule has more under .500 caliber teams than over imo, if you don’t think this schedule is charmin soft, wait til you see 2025.
I see 11 dogfights.

Advertisement
Back