The Bank (1/8)

View as article
View attachment 278444

Offensive Coordinators hires: Kenny Dillingham and Will Stein.

No bro style offense allowed up there in Eugene and, guess what, he has no problem recruiting QBs and WRs. Especially in the portal.

Shocking.
I get your point, but your jab at Mario comes when we just landed the most sought after portal QB and our best HS WR haul in a while.

Edit: Didn’t realize your post was pre-Ward. Point stands though.

Advertisement
He's barely lost 3 times to Washington and they just lost in the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP dip****. He then lost to the national champion last year, and then barely lost in a rivalry game and you think that's bad? I mean holy ****.

He did that with Bo Nix who everyone thought was dog**** before he got there.

Riddle me this, why did Bama immediately want him as their head coach? Is it because he sucks so bad? Actually consider these rhetorical, im good.
Hey assclown, Bama also wanted Dabo who’s been absolute dog **** without Venables the past 3 years. Congrats, you just created a new level of slurper…the deep-throater. You are a Lanning Deep-Throater. Plus, you have ZERO evidence outside media speculation that Lanning was even considered. It appears DeBoer was the guy from Day 1 since the transition was immediate and seemless after the Natty game. Sit this one out. GO CANES

Advertisement
Back