The ATM (8/4)

View as article
Advertisement
I expect improvements and sometimes the record doesn’t show that…Im so sold on the people in our program from top to bottom that I really dont care for the record stuff right now man.

I believe we’re heading in the right direction with the right people so im just enjoying the process.
Exactly. Like you I’m just happy that we’re legit in good hands. I’m not sweating the recruiting wins and losses as I know we’re way ahead of where we’ve been in ages. Look at the OL LB guys we’ve gotten. Watch the DL we get too.

The point of being realistic about the flaws in this team and how long it takes to change culture is so that, should we not win 10 games this year, morons on CiS don’t start collecting banner money.

Saying you think 8-9 wins is reasonable doesn’t actually place a cap on the season. The team could still win 12 games even though I think 9 is ok.
It's like talking to a child over the internet 😄.

The schedule was harder last season believe it or not. UNC, Pitt and FSU was on the road. And we played 3 teams who won 11 games. 2 OOC
We only had one game where we were overmatched in terms of talent. We’ll have 2 this season. While a road game, that FSU loss was a true ****show. In terms of final record, I’d like last year’s lineup more than this season’s.

We only had one game where we were overmatched in terms of talent. We’ll have 2 this season. While a road game, that FSU loss was a true ****show. In terms of final record, I’d like last year’s lineup more than this season’s.
Mesidor, Jackson, Agude and Caleb Johnson will be a big help along the front 7. I think we are deeper and better there than last year alone. I also expect the OL to be better because it's Mirabal coaching. That alone makea this a better team. Not to mention other intangibles like better all around coaches, sports science , S/C , discipline( dont expect us to suck at tackling).

Advertisement
The point of being realistic about the flaws in this team and how long it takes to change culture is so that, should we not win 10 games this year, morons on CiS don’t start collecting banner money.

Saying you think 8-9 wins is reasonable doesn’t actually place a cap on the season. The team could still win 12 games even though I think 9 is ok.
Aint nobody flying no **** banner. That's cap. This notion that Miami fans are unreasonable is false. Every coach had enough time to show improvement and didn't. Mario Cristobal has a 10 year contract, he is on a program wide revamp, only a dumbazz would start crying about firing whomever even if we win 7 games again. 8-9 wins can be reasonable to you, but 10 wins or better is not unreasonable to me. Mark Richt won 9 games in his first season and 10 his 2nd. I think this team and this staff is better. If we fall short we recruit better and go again.

Like our roster? You prefer last year's? Is that what u mean or the schedule?

Btw some of the same, I'm just being reasonable man.....same man saying I and others were being u reasonable when I said top 5 class when Mario was hired. Does that mean it's guaranteed we will get top 5? No but if you say that now, suddenly it doesn't seem so unreasonable anymore.....does it? And no am no ***** rioting if we don't get top 5 or every player we after.

Aint nobody flying no **** banner. That's cap. This notion that Miami fans are unreasonable is false. Every coach had enough time to show improvement and didn't. Mario Cristobal has a 10 year contract, he is on a program wide revamp, only a dumbazz would start crying about firing whomever even if we win 7 games again. 8-9 wins can be reasonable to you, but 10 wins or better is not unreasonable to me. Mark Richt won 9 games in his first season and 10 his 2nd. I think this team and this staff is better. If we fall short we recruit better and go again.
I’d bet a 7 win season would spawn more than one thread about Mario not being “the answer”. I think you’re underestimating how much people want to be the first to say something. Anything.

Advertisement
Btw some of the same, I'm just being reasonable man.....same man saying I and others were being u reasonable when I said top 5 class when Mario was hired. Does that mean it's guaranteed we will get top 5? No but if you say that now, suddenly it doesn't seem so unreasonable anymore.....does it? And no am no ***** rioting if we don't get top 5 or every player we after.
Get em, Supa. Attaaaaaack!!!!

9E6EB83C-2E08-4B5F-BAB8-BBE2915A62EA.gif

5+ years is charitable. I’m looking at 20 years of bad habits, culture, and discipline. Sure, you reach rock bottom after 5, but we’ve been there for 15 years.

For sure, I'm just focused on things that are ingrained in this team today.

Advertisement
Ok, assume we go 11-1, losing to Clemson at their place, but avenge the loss in ACCCG, why type of class does that yield to folks here??

Let's see some lists and maybe a bit of reasoning.

I doubt it impacts more than a few kids, really impacts their decision.

Mesidor, Jackson, Agude and Caleb Johnson will be a big help along the front 7. I think we are deeper and better there than last year alone. I also expect the OL to be better because it's Mirabal coaching. That alone makea this a better team. Not to mention other intangibles like better all around coaches, sports science , S/C , discipline( dont expect us to suck at tackling).
I meant last year's scheduling lineup of games (away vs home and opponent talent)

Advertisement
FCS level linebackers, one dependable corner, and not a single, proven dominant lineman. We just don’t have the horses or depth on defense to make me believe we don’t lose a game or two in which we are favored. Then there’s that little problem of not having a wide receiver we can count on. I expect a big improvement along the offensive line, but that unit is also limited by its lack of talent and depth. 9 wins and an ACCCG appearance would be a reasonably good start for this regime.
everyone is talking about overall record but i honestly think more will depend on how does it look. do we struggle and barely beat the like of cmu or do we beat the breaks off who we should

Advertisement
Back