The ATM (8/4)

View as article
I'll take it a step further. Do we get embarrassed by Clemson/Tex A&M or do we compete for 4 qtrs?
well yeah that goes with the how does it look on the field because i would still be good if it looked like we belonged. im just excited and ready for the season haha

Advertisement
Robbie Washington transferring from Killian to Palmetto hurts (as a Killian grad)…..but as long as he‘s a cane in the end is all that matters. Side note- Palmetto grads really been kicking our *** lately (my friend Katie Phang has her own show now on MSNBC, Bezos, Supreme Court Justice KBJ- pretty impressive).
why would a killian COUGAR become a palmetto BUG?

Nevertheless, the Washington Twins are my favorites for truly getting the energy ramped up
ResizedP_09809a46-a2f5-42dd-95c6-564211ac7b16_23658503674983.gif

I agree but i dont think we have been or are good enough to say our schedule is weak. I think we have a good season and the program is trending up thats what matters most to me
In a vacuum, we are objectively better than 90% of teams we line up against. If we played in the Big 10 or SEC probably not but we have consistently recruited near the top of the ACC. There’s also a ton of questions with Va Tech, UNC, Pitt and UVA this season. Either way the team shouldn’t sleep walk through games like the last 15 years.

Advertisement
You mean that same staff where Richt was on a decline (even though he's respectable) and also hired his way unexperienced son to coach the QBs, Dugans to coach WRs not to catch, and fatas$ Felder to be in charge of S&C, and Searles to poorly coach the oline?

Mario and his staff are significantly better and the 2016 staff even won the coastal the next year.
Am I talking about next year or this year?

I didn’t say anything about next year, I’m talking about year 1.

But whatever, I’m not even about to argue with yall because that would be a mistake on my part...

15-0 Bro! We winning a Natty!!!

Sure I can; yall said the exact same thing in 2016 when Richt got here lol

I don’t have an issue with being optimistic & feeling good about the future, but yall always go way overboard & leave the bounds of reality because yall just don’t think clearly in the offseason. Trust me I understand it, it’s just you’d think Canes fans of all people would have learned by now that being reasonable & measured is probably better than taking the scenic route lol
I didn’t say we were going to suck, I didn’t say we were going to lose every game & I didn’t say we shouldn’t be optimistic & feel good about the future, I literally said the opposite...

All I suggested was to be a little reasonable & measured & somehow I’m the bad guy?

Yall are literally arguing against being reasonable, like think about that for a second...

😂😂😂

Advertisement
I didn’t say we were going to suck, I didn’t say we were going to lose every game & I didn’t say we shouldn’t be optimistic & feel good about the future, I literally said the opposite...

All I suggested was to be a little reasonable & measured & somehow I’m the bad guy?

Yall are literally arguing against being reasonable, like think about that for a second...

😂😂😂
Its a weird phenomenon that I have witnessed over several years now, but I won't derail this thread now lol

What you said is perfectly fine and accurate. We have been down this road too many times to get overly excited about football in August. Lets be level-headed, let the team do work and then see the result and go from there.

People care too much that they only live in extremes. It's an illness many have and few can overcome.

Regarding recruiting: Everyone in here knowing jack **** about it said that recruiting will go down to the wire with almost every good to top recruit. Even my dumb metal *** said that a ****load of recruits will wait and see what kind of product Miami has to offer and how good their new staff translates into wins.

Remember the 21 class? It happened because we won, we got ranked, we played in a high bowl game.

Advertisement

😂😂😂
off with his head GIF

😂😂😂

Man it’s August.

We got a REAL coach and REAL program FINALLY. How the **** we supposed to be reasonable lol?

I do fell you though. The reasonable thing would be to not turn into a bunch of moist vaginas if we drop a few tough games year one. We have to be patient with the process. I don’t actually care about final scores. I just want a tough, well coached team.

Nothing would surprise me from 8-4 to 11-1. But it’s the off-season. 15-0 til proven otherwise.

Advertisement
Sure I can; yall said the exact same thing in 2016 when Richt got here lol

I don’t have an issue with being optimistic & feeling good about the future, but yall always go way overboard & leave the bounds of reality because yall just don’t think clearly in the offseason. Trust me I understand it, it’s just you’d think Canes fans of all people would have learned by now that being reasonable & measured is probably better than taking the scenic route lol
You don’t feel that we are more talented than anyone we play next year minus Clemson and 8-4?

I said it earlier but split those two games and take care of business with the usual hiccup game and your still looking at 10wins

You don’t feel that we are more talented than anyone we play next year minus Clemson and 8-4?

I said it earlier but split those two games and take care of business with the usual hiccup game and your still looking at 10wins
I think we are but that doesn’t mean we all of a sudden buck the trend and not drop a couple of games not just one we should win. Also, saying we will split one between Clemson and 8-4 isn’t a given. When you break it down like that, we need breaks to win 10. We are probably as likely to win 10 as we are to win 7. 8-9 is a safe bet. Let’s see how first few games go but we usually also overrate our guys off the bat as well. Does Zion actually come out looking the way we are expecting him after maintenance on his knee? Will our WRs get open and catch the ball. Will we hold up on the interior of our defense? Will the LB play really be improved? I hope so

Advertisement
Back