The ATM (7/24)

Advertisement
You must communicate with a lot of Jackasses being a writer for the Miami Herald , Barry
We are all canes fans. Can't we all just get along. If I were Barry I probably wouldn't be on this forum I probably would be tooting lines or getting **** faced if I worked at the sun sentinel.

Advertisement
Cote was alright, but I never liked Edwin Pope. If he wasn't talking about horse-racing, he was using some colloquialism from the 1930s and thinking he was being hilarious in the process.

S.L. Price (Sun-Sentinel) was a good writer, but not many people in Dade knew about him.

Michelle Kaufman has always been solid, though she could retire if she wants. I respect the fact that she always made an effort, even though the household had plenty of cash if she wanted to dump the Herald's low salary.

You had to love the "long box" for CDs, you got so much more album artwork...

View attachment 248043

View attachment 248037
I enjoyed his colloquialism with his touch of southern flair lol. His reporting on the Phins was excellent, I also enjoyed Dave Barry as well, not sports related but I liked his style. Very nice shout out for Michelle Kaufmann, one of the first female reporters that I would read her articles and not even notice if it was a male or female reporter, she was just very good at her job. Kaufmann truly put in the work and one of the early champions of soccer reporting down here.

In the words of Alpha Waymond from everything everywhere all at once no more we have to be kind lol

1690329348476.png

Advertisement
I enjoyed his colloquialism with his touch of southern flair lol. His reporting on the Phins was excellent, I also enjoyed Dave Barry as well, not sports related but I liked his style. Very nice shout out for Michelle Kaufmann, one of the first female reporters that I would read her articles and not even notice if it was a male or female reporter, she was just very good at her job. Kaufmann truly put in the work and one of the early champions of soccer reporting down here.

Dave is the best. You know that he and Michelle are married, right?

Advertisement
So he got a job with SI and then ESPN, and left the program in ruins.

I wonder what would happen if he were in Alabama or Georgia starting out, with the same information today? Would sports media simply laugh at him at say, "We won't touch that!"
He would be sent to the gator pit and never seen agin if it happened at Alabama

More than LeRetard, there was another wannabe female reporter (a Michigan graduate) who was the main “hard-on” at the MH, wanting to destroy the U. I want to say her first name was Linda, but chances are, I’m off on this. Perhaps someone here can correctly ID her. She never, ever had an article positive about our program.

Update: Her name was/is Linda Robertson. Check out the archives for her articles.
Linda Robertson was also the buffoon who ranted in an article right after Hurricane Andrew hit in 1992 that UM should drop their Hurricanes name because it would cause too much hurt among the locals. Just unbelievable stuff.

It takes a South Florida writer to find that special type of stupidity.

Linda Robertson was also the buffoon who ranted in an article right after Hurricane Andrew hit in 1992 that UM should drop their Hurricanes name because it would cause too much hurt among the locals. Just unbelievable stuff.

Unreal

Unfortunately it doesn't

Media everywhere are some very, very stupid people

Advertisement
just curious when you say " they are still evaluating Heyward" what could they possibly be evaluating? If this kid wants in there's no further evaluation that needs to be done.
In the words of Alpha Waymond from everything everywhere all at once no more we have to be kind lol
yep sounds just like the dribble Barry writes...

just curious when you say " they are still evaluating Heyward" what could they possibly be evaluating? If this kid wants in there's no further evaluation that needs to be done.

yep sounds just like the dribble Barry writes...
Kass twa kawin

Spot on. She was uniquely that.

Advertisement
Back