The ACC must go nuclear

Advertisement
AInt a 13th team in the history of CFB have a claim for championship.. EVERYONE knows it was expanded for money.. MOST years you have a couple top notch teams, on a yea like this season maybe 6 ATMOST.. The playoffs probably should be 8 tops, I will never cry for a 11-13 team.. WIN YOUR GAMES..
Donald Glover Reaction GIF
Why? Winning only matters if you would make a good TV match-up.

The only thing that don’t make sense to about the rankings…

If the committee ranked Alabama over FSU because they were better overall, why wasn’t Georgia also ranked above FSU?

They can go nuclear all they want, nobody else in the country cares and that’s the problem. And, the ACC is already done.
You think anyone int he country cares about Washington...no 1 can name 2 players on their team,. In fact the entire pac 12 is /was irrelevant int he scheme of thingsa ..usc included...Caleb Williams transferred out there and Deion's son sky rocketed pass him with a 4 win szn.

The acc are some pu$$ies though and only care about the carolina schools so i doubt they say or do much. They are as uppity a group as u will find.

Advertisement
No, I’d take the homer perspective if it were Miami. The committee made the right call, but if Miami were snubbed, my tears would be flowing.

The committee’s job is not to try to be fortune tellers. So no, i vehemently disagree they got it right, & I can guarandamntee all of u that if Bama was in the same position, they would get in.

Like I’ve said many times, I try to be as objective as possible on this board; this has **** to do w/ FSU & everything to do w/ the lengths CFB go to protect its precious $EC.

Advertisement
Yes, because he wouldn't have made the same argument if it was a Carolina team.

UNC voted the same to not expand and don't forget that Dr. Phillips has, since you brought up lawsuits, one against him stemming from his time as the Northwestern AD during the Fitzgerald Hazing situation. Paddy is going for blood to restore his name and Phillips needs all the allies he can muster to help him...Hence the week "do better" X tweet.

Why stick your neck out for someone who wants to stab you in the back. realpolitik

The committee’s job is not to try to be fortune tellers. So no, i vehemently disagree they got it right, & I can guarandamntee all of u that if Bama was in the same position, they would get in.

Like I’ve said many times, I try to be as objective as possible on this board; this has **** to do w/ FSU & everything to do w/ the lengths CFB go to protect its precious $EC.
No doubt my brother

In all honesty it’s just another example of these people playing god instead of just getting out of the way

And they never get it right so it’s not like they have a great track record

Advertisement
Perfect response. It's so weak that it proves the ACC doesn't care. This it what happens when the guy fighting for you doesn't know how to fight.
I hope it heals their wounded hearts...

because that's all the effect it will drive...

It’s hilarious watching Miami fans twist into pretzels on here defending the CFP committee’s garbage when Miami has been historically hosed by the college football powers that be at every opportunity over the years.

There’s no way to justify this. None.

Advertisement
This will destroy the ACC. FSU, Clemson, and Miami (hopefully), leave within a year.
i can only hope their is a seat at the table if not its the price that UM must pay for non investment and basically being on ACC welfare for 20 years

Advertisement
Back