Thanks for Playing 🤭

Advertisement
It’s still a little silly to not just say who you were, but whatever. Welcome bac
You know your other accounts are still active, right? Neither of you are banned.
Easy there sport.
Welcome back and keep bringing that 🔥🔥🔥. Ignore the haters
I’ll come back around.
You know your other accounts are still active, right? Neither of you are banned.
Come on man. Tried to log in before due to a new phone and got the message I was banned when I attempted to recover my password via my email. Say what you feel like you need to save face I guess. Lots of anonymity here man, no need for all that. Now I tried to recover my password and it’s says an email has been sent. Mysterious and real stand up stuff man. You would have fit in perfectly with the old admin that’s on the way out of the door of the athletic department.

Advertisement
Easy there sport.

I’ll come back around.

Come on man. Tried to log in before due to a new phone and got the message I was banned when I attempted to recover my password via my email. Say what you feel like you need to save face I guess. Lots of anonymity here man, no need for all that. Now I tried to recover my password and it’s says an email has been sent. Mysterious and real stand up stuff man. You would have fit in perfectly with the old admin that’s on the way out of the door of the athletic department.
I tell like I see it.

Screenshot_20211115-222659_Samsung Internet.jpg

Easy there sport.

I’ll come back around.

Leave this dump and join us at www.westendzone.com

Advertisement
Easy there sport.

I’ll come back around.

Is this the guy that was saying Chud was being considered or something like that?

Don’t remember what happened there and I don’t even see that a mod action was done or undone in his file history. There would be an item in his user file.

Anyhow, @jp2344 and @jps2344 , which account do you want to keep?

Banned, or some semblance of it. Maybe you guys didn't "ban" them, but trust me something was done to my main name. When I log in on any browser (private or public) and on any computer all my loading immediately slows down to a crawl and I can't navigate the site. Using this name or no name I don't have the problem.

So yeah, one way or another something was done to my other screen name. If you can fix it I would appreciate it.

THIS GUY IS AN A-HOLE, DELETE HIM!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s still a little silly to not just say who you were, but whatever. Welcome back.
He already told you above it’s a new screen name just drop the s in his new screen name. He was in the moves being made thread and stated Blake was being told to look for something else I believe. Knows some BOT members and was posting convos he has had.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back