Thanks for Playing 🤭

We have a Maude DM chat and if we were banning him it would have been discussed in there. We did discuss him as to whether he was legit or not legit - like if he’s not legit then he’s a Dan Sileo Jr level troll - which is a compliment. We never decided either way and no one in that chat did anything to him. We would’ve discussed it for certain if one of us clipped him. That accounts for all 6 Maude’s.

I doubt the Admins did anything - Lu, Andrew and D$

Then there are the Mods - Dan and Oblivion aren’t very active right now so that leaves Inday and SF Bay. If Inday got him we’d see Inday in the thread with a funny comment followed by me obsessively making an Eva Green or shark circling gif.

SF Bay only gets people for insulting Fraggle or saying J€$u$.

Unless I’ve lost my mind - more than usual, I have no idea what happened. I do know that if we had banned him we wouldn’t back away from having done it. I’ll have to go through his posts to see if there were any contentious interactions between him and us but I don’t recall that.
He started posting on around 10/10-11. Because he showed up out of nowhere with “inside” info, as usual, and with good reason, several began questioning his info. He and the detractors got a little salty but nothing worth a band on either side.

Advertisement
He started posting on around 10/10-11. Because he showed up out of nowhere with “inside” info, as usual, and with good reason, several began questioning his info. He and the detractors got a little salty but nothing worth a band on either side.
He had posted before that, but was not a heavy poster. There's nothing at all that was ban worthy and I saw no warnings.

You sound like a *****.
Respect Me Vince Mcmahon GIF by WWE

Put some fvking respect on RVA, dude

We have a Maude DM chat and if we were banning him it would have been discussed in there. We did discuss him as to whether he was legit or not legit - like if he’s not legit then he’s a Dan Sileo Jr level troll - which is a compliment. We never decided either way and no one in that chat did anything to him. We would’ve discussed it for certain if one of us clipped him. That accounts for all 6 Maude’s.

I doubt the Admins did anything - Lu, Andrew and D$

Then there are the Mods - Dan and Oblivion aren’t very active right now so that leaves Inday and SF Bay. If Inday got him we’d see Inday in the thread with a funny comment followed by me obsessively making an Eva Green or shark circling gif.

SF Bay only gets people for insulting Fraggle or saying J€$u$.

Unless I’ve lost my mind - more than usual, I have no idea what happened. I do know that if we had banned him we wouldn’t back away from having done it. I’ll have to go through his posts to see if there were any contentious interactions between him and us but I don’t recall that.
Was I ever a topic in the Mod DM chat?

Advertisement
I started like 29 of them
Hi Jedi, I want to apologize to you for defending Manny, I really thought Manny was going to turn this program around and just needed more time but I was clearly wrong. I still like Manny and hope he is able to fine success at another program. What we need right now is a new coach that has a track record of winning.

I don't see anything wrong with the account. It isn't banned and the email shows as valid. What error is the user getting?
He says that he was banned and got a message saying that, accused us of banning him unbanning him (???) and now apparently he can’t get into the account. @jps2344 can you please tell @Andrew what happens when you try to log into the @jp2344 account so the matter can be resolved?

Advertisement
It sucks being right for almost 10 years.

I can die in peace now, until they inevitably **** up the hiring.

Until then, hope springs eternal.

Weren't you part of the Bring Back Botch brigade?

If so, you can't pat yourself on the back too hard.

My bad if I'm mistaken.

Advertisement
Was I ever a topic in the Mod DM chat?
No, not in the Maude DM. The Maude DM is a private chat and it’s different than the Mod Board.

Your re-admittance to CIS was raised as a topic on the Mod board by Andrew. I remember supporting it… and you and I went at it under your old accounts.

No, not in the Maude DM. The Maude DM is a private chat and it’s different than the Mod Board.

Your re-admittance to CIS was raised as a topic on the Mod board by Andrew. I remember supporting it… and you and I went at it under your old accounts.
i know a talking point of that private chat

nun ****

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back