Thanks for Playing 🤭

jps2344

Freshman
The screen name may be a little different, but the results will be the same (unless another banishment comes for providing 100% correct information). For those of you who had some faith it’s much appreciated. For those that didn’t but kept it civil, it’s also appreciated. For those, and you know who you are, who’d find a reason to complain if you came across a bucket of gold? I’d wish you good luck but you wouldn’t know what to do with it.

The changes we’ve wanted are coming, I told you that. I’ll measure the previous actions by the administrators of this site moving forward to decide whether I provide what I know (not what I hope), moving forward. I’ll say this. Many of you, including myself will be happy when it happens. Reputable fish and coach will be coming (by all signs) to a pond that’s run dry if water. What success happens from there I don’t know. I will say we are going to be thoroughly enthused.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
"that's run dry if water"?

Billy Madison Shut Up GIF

The screen name may be a little different, but the results will be the same (unless another banishment comes for providing 100% correct information). For those of you who had some faith it’s much appreciated. For those that didn’t but kept it civil, it’s also appreciated. For those, and you know who you are, who’d find a reason to complain if you came across a bucket of gold? I’d wish you good luck but you wouldn’t know what to do with it.

The changes we’ve wanted are coming, I told you that. I’ll measure the previous actions by the administrators of this site moving forward to decide whether I provide what I know (not what I hope), moving forward. I’ll say this. Many of you, including myself will be happy when it happens. Reputable fish and coach will be coming (by all signs) to a pond that’s run dry if water. What success happens from there I don’t know. I will say we are going to be thoroughly enthused.
Is that you jezter you absolute blowhard lol

Advertisement

My guy.

Advertisement

This sentence gave me a stroke

Advertisement
Back