Thanks for Playing 🤭

Advertisement
Lol. I’ll take your word for it.

This is a big day for you. The disease has left the building - at least the disease you made a point of wanting to eradicate over and over.

It sucks being right for almost 10 years.

I can die in peace now, until they inevitably **** up the hiring.

Until then, hope springs eternal.

Advertisement
I just had what will likely turn out to be a crazy thought. Urban is not doing well in Jax. If we are truly playing big boy ball, and he wants out of the NFL, is there a chance that Urban comes back to college in Coral Gables?

Advertisement
And my response is I should have taken a screen shot of the message I received. Then again didn’t think I’d be called out. Shame on me and the site I guess.
No harm, no foul. Glitches happen. If you DM @Andrew, he might be able to help with your old account.

And my response is I should have taken a screen shot of the message I received. Then again didn’t think I’d be called out. Shame on me and the site I guess.
Not a techy by any stretch but you mentioned not being able to log in on a new phone. Maybe a conflict with the new phone IP and your old password?

Advertisement
Not a techy by any stretch but you mentioned not being able to log in on a new phone. Maybe a conflict with the new phone IP and your old password?
There are also times when you have to relog in or refresh and it says you don’t have the credentials, etc.

Perhaps a username update to thinskinnedinsider would solve everything.

Get over it and join the party

I just had what will likely turn out to be a crazy thought. Urban is not doing well in Jax. If we are truly playing big boy ball, and he wants out of the NFL, is there a chance that Urban comes back to college in Coral Gables?
black and white futurama GIF

Advertisement

No harm, no foul. Glitches happen. If you DM @Andrew, he might be able to help with your old account.

We have a Maude DM chat and if we were banning him it would have been discussed in there. We did discuss him as to whether he was legit or not legit - like if he’s not legit then he’s a Dan Sileo Jr level troll - which is a compliment. We never decided either way and no one in that chat did anything to him. We would’ve discussed it for certain if one of us clipped him. That accounts for all 6 Maude’s.

I doubt the Admins did anything - Lu, Andrew and D$

Then there are the Mods - Dan and Oblivion aren’t very active right now so that leaves Inday and SF Bay. If Inday got him we’d see Inday in the thread with a funny comment followed by me obsessively making an Eva Green or shark circling gif.

SF Bay only gets people for insulting Fraggle or saying J€$u$.

Unless I’ve lost my mind - more than usual, I have no idea what happened. I do know that if we had banned him we wouldn’t back away from having done it. I’ll have to go through his posts to see if there were any contentious interactions between him and us but I don’t recall that.

Advertisement
Back