Thank You

Thanks for The Work you put in Pete. If I can say the Canes are like an addiction, I feel like I just lost the best dealer I ever had. Thank you and good luck to you man.

source.gif

Man I was just thinking the same thing... Peter Ariz is why I am on here. The best insider info on any site, ever...period. He will be missed. Nothng but success going forward, and the door is always open shoud you want to get back in this business at some point I'm sure. You have lots of friends in SoFla brother....

Advertisement
Pete can we get one last The Work where you tell us all the fun behind the scenes stuff you couldn't share before from previous years?

"Behind the Brow"?!?!

Advertisement
**** that’s a tough one. Pete was the reason I joined this site, and it turned out to be the greatest decision. This place has become home and I refuse to leave the CIS family.

Good luck Pete!

Thank you Pete. You have been the best and hope the best for you! I am going to miss your comments. Came to this board when CMR came to Miami. I have been following recruiting longer than most on this board have been alive.

Advertisement
Sad day for me. Reminds me of the day when Taco Viva finally tapped out to Taco Rico after years of valiant fighting.

God bless Pete Ariz! Reach out if you ever need anything that a grizzled veteran in the game of life and a certified Living Legend could provide.

Taco Rico NEVAH LOST

And you ain't NEVAH LIED.

Rico wore Viva out to the body for 14 rounds and then mercifully ended it in the 15th.
I was in Taco Rico once a week for them dollar tacos. **** was a vital part of my college budget.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Good luck kid, make your mark. Life is short, make the best of it and enjoy the ride.

Not gonna lie, it's a sad day here but a happy one too. I can only imagine Petey's face when the call came into CIS HQs and JR Smith said "I want YOU as my new social media director. Plus, I think Lebron bout to ship my *** back to the Knicks."

I'm just a bit concerned about some of the rumors about his replacement...

larrycoker4.jpg

Good luck, Pete. I broke up with Ferman because of you guys (and the fact that he sucks). Glad to be here and ain't going nowhere.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh ****, Petey got bought out by Bama, now he’s going there with his homie, Jobe. Lol. Thanks for all “the Work” you’ve put in for the website! Best of luck to you on whatever you do next!

In recent years it's felt like Pete had lost his sources inside the Hecht so he's getting out while his reputation is somewhat intact.

Smart move.

Thanks for all the work, it's truly been greatly appreciated, and good luck in your future endeavors.

Thanks for all that you did Pete. Good luck with whatever direction life takes you.

Advertisement
Back