Thank You

Thanks for The Work you put in Pete. If I can say the Canes are like an addiction, I feel like I just lost the best dealer I ever had. Thank you and good luck to you man.

source.gif

Advertisement
[MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION]

I was in a similar situation, wanted to be a sports journalist my whole life and decided to change fields when I was about 20. Great decision to get out of journalism, you'll be able to make a bigger difference elsewhere. Let us know if you need anything and best of luck.

Sad to see you go Pete but I understand you've gotta do what's best for you.

You're a beloved figure here and always will be.

Peter can't be replaced, but we are getting the best now that the best retired from the game.

CIS is only getting bigger. Spend your money on women. The best info will stay free.

Is TexCane available or has that bridge been burned?

Advertisement
Congrats Pete and good luck. Thanks for all you’ve done for us and this site. Kick some *** wherever your going.

Advertisement
Peter can't be replaced, but we are getting the best now that the best retired from the game.

CIS is only getting bigger. Spend your money on women. The best info will stay free.

I respect the hustle.

****, we suck again! who is going to calm down the board meltdowns now? The only rational response we had was "we will see what Pete says". Good luck man!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Whatever he does next he'll dominate. My guess is he and that walk-on wide reciever got something cookin. Good for them.

I use to follow recruiting with Cam Underwood on StateOfTheU, I saw him retweet something Pete said once and checked out Canesinsight. Best decision a canes fan could ever make. I realized how out of the loop I really was.

A lot of people are going to regret coming at Pete so much these past few months. Wish he would have held on until signing day, but with the disrespect he's been shown he doesn't owe us ****.

Good luck Pete. Thanks for everything you gave to the board and the fans.

Didn't that that receiver Austin just get his license in being a sports agent? With petes connections that could help

Advertisement
Back