Thank You

Peter can't be replaced, but we are getting the best now that the best retired from the game.

CIS is only getting bigger. Spend your money on women. The best info will stay free.

I'll temporarily play a larger role while we lock up the next person to take over. Users can start or continue to pay for information elsewhere. We'll continue to break stories and be the best place to break it down.

CIS isn't the largest, most vibrant online Canes community by accident.

Advertisement
I would like to start by apologizing to anybody who I have lashed out at over the last few months. I have been in a transition period of my life and it has led to me acting like a fool and doing/saying things out of frustration that were out of character and immature. There is no excuse for the way I’ve handled some situations, but that does not change the fact it happened so I wanted to acknowledge that.

Since I was 15 years old, I’ve devoted my time to covering the Hurricanes and recruiting. It was my passion and dream to be in the media field and I’ve been beyond lucky to be given incredible opportunities to do so over the past 8 years. However, as I’m sure many of you have experienced yourselves, life changes your outlook on certain things and the path that you thought was right for you, might not be anymore. I am moving on to follow a different avenue and pursue opportunities outside of this field.

I want to thank you all for your support of my work over the years and helping push me to where I am today. The Hurricanes fans are the best in the world. Nobody outside of this fan base will ever understand what it means to truly bleed orange and green. You guys built this place.

I specifically owe a lot to [MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION], who has been a mentor and guided me along the way. He gave me the chance of a lifetime to run this site and we went head-to-head with some of the most established media organizations in the country to deliver the best information possible about the program that you all love. This website will still be here and the community that you all built will always have a special place in my heart.

Thank you to Brett and CanesWear for helping make the Canesinsight podcast as successful as it was over the last year and a half. He took a leap of faith in July 2016 and our partnership was special.

A very special thanks to my good friend Jim Sallah and the guys at Sallah, Astarita, and Cox as well.

Thank you to WQAM, Alex Donno, Big O, and Ryan Maguire for extending their platform to me over the last couple years to help promote the Canesinsight brand and believing in me.

To the guys at OTH, it was surreal to work with some of my childhood heroes in a professional capacity. The platform they have created is unprecedented across the college football landscape and I highly suggest checking out their content.

To Will Manso at WPLG and Eric Esteban at Fox Sports Florida, you guys trusted a 22-year old kid to be on TV and helped me fulfill my dream of being an on-camera talent. I cannot put into words how grateful I am for that.

Last but not least, I need to give special recognition to my high school mentors Omar Delgado and Christina Insua, who instilled confidence in me at an early age to follow my dreams in the journalism world.

Please respect my decision. Plug out.
You will be sorely missed. Good luck in whatever endeavor you move pn to.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I would like to start by apologizing to anybody who I have lashed out at over the last few months. I have been in a transition period of my life and it has led to me acting like a fool and doing/saying things out of frustration that were out of character and immature. There is no excuse for the way I’ve handled some situations, but that does not change the fact it happened so I wanted to acknowledge that.

Since I was 15 years old, I’ve devoted my time to covering the Hurricanes and recruiting. It was my passion and dream to be in the media field and I’ve been beyond lucky to be given incredible opportunities to do so over the past 8 years. However, as I’m sure many of you have experienced yourselves, life changes your outlook on certain things and the path that you thought was right for you, might not be anymore. I am moving on to follow a different avenue and pursue opportunities outside of this field.

I want to thank you all for your support of my work over the years and helping push me to where I am today. The Hurricanes fans are the best in the world. Nobody outside of this fan base will ever understand what it means to truly bleed orange and green. You guys built this place.

I specifically owe a lot to [MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION], who has been a mentor and guided me along the way. He gave me the chance of a lifetime to run this site and we went head-to-head with some of the most established media organizations in the country to deliver the best information possible about the program that you all love. This website will still be here and the community that you all built will always have a special place in my heart.

Thank you to Brett and CanesWear for helping make the Canesinsight podcast as successful as it was over the last year and a half. He took a leap of faith in July 2016 and our partnership was special.

A very special thanks to my good friend Jim Sallah and the guys at Sallah, Astarita, and Cox as well.

Thank you to WQAM, Alex Donno, Big O, and Ryan Maguire for extending their platform to me over the last couple years to help promote the Canesinsight brand and believing in me.

To the guys at OTH, it was surreal to work with some of my childhood heroes in a professional capacity. The platform they have created is unprecedented across the college football landscape and I highly suggest checking out their content.

To Will Manso at WPLG and Eric Esteban at Fox Sports Florida, you guys trusted a 22-year old kid to be on TV and helped me fulfill my dream of being an on-camera talent. I cannot put into words how grateful I am for that.

Last but not least, I need to give special recognition to my high school mentors Omar Delgado and Christina Insua, who instilled confidence in me at an early age to follow my dreams in the journalism world.

Please respect my decision. Plug out.
You will be sorely missed. Good luck in whatever endeavor you move pn to.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thank you for copying the OP.

Pete has came a long ways , I remember him as a booger eating 12 year old on Canesport ( Untamed Cane). Constantly rustling GF's jimmies , to the point he was banned for being an insider.

Saw you start spreading your wings on Caneinsider and eventually ending up here.

Proud of ya homie , i'm sure your're on to bigger things.

Good luck.

Every board I’ve joined, not soon after, the head honcho dips out... I must be bad luck. First, Brandon Odoi at CaneInsider, now Pete...

Mind joining Saban and Smarts staff for us?

Advertisement
XIy2mvfU.jpg

The torch has been passed

Peter can't be replaced, but we are getting the best now that the best retired from the game.

CIS is only getting bigger. Spend your money on women. The best info will stay free.

Best of luck to [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION]

I’m waiting for some one (Ivins) to pop out like this.

[video=youtube_share;ByPtNvrS8BU]https://youtu.be/ByPtNvrS8BU[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement
247 has buy one get four months free of service.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I'm going to stick it out here. This place is home. I don't mind paying for information, did it for years. Loyalty means a bunch to me, so I'm loyal to what D$ built here.

Just my 2 cents.

Advertisement
Good luck Pete. Thanks for everything you have done over the years. I found this place by accident years ago and its the first website I open everyday. I appreciate all the info you have brought and thanks to everyone who keeps this place as a free site.

Thanks for all of your expert info for the past few years. You’ve made this website like crack, especially around this time of year. Best of luck going forward. I’m sure it’s not the last we will be hearing your name.

hOKPbwb.gif

Here’s a couple for the road!!

original_95871920.gif

giphy.gif

5eabb6cade1d6055d591d5b5e7630243-1.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
He is moving on to cover recruiting for the gators. Jk

Thanks for all of your time over the last few years Peter, it is appreciated by all.

Wow. Some people were all over this yesterday. I can to this site when Grassy imploded and it has only gotten better. But when Pete got on the scene it got amazing so I really hate to see him go. You’ve got to do what’s best for you.

Excited to see what steps the site takes. Or we can just all go back to telling fake stories and guessing.

Advertisement
Back