Thank you Butch Davis

Advertisement
Jfc you’re getting your simping points all confused. Him being GM, the guy responsible for those catastrophic drafts as well as the epic on field disasters doesn’t help your case much.
also, as gm, drafted a grand total of *checks notes* 2 miami hurricanes from the most loaded college football teams of all time. joaquin in the 7th round of 2002 and kellen in the 1st in 2004. browns also got james jackson and andre king in 2001 before he was gm. most notably, butch passed on ed reed, phillip buchanon, and clinton portis for... william green. excellent gm work.

Last edited:
If I’m understanding it, if he had a contract whixh was originally 5 years for $15M with $9m left over 3 years and he bails then it’s 90% of whatever the buyout number is which isn’t necessarily what the salary amount remaining is. So at 40% through the contract with $9M left - maybe the buyout is $2.5M and they said he had to pay 90% of the buyout ie $2.25M - almost all of it???
All that gaytor math you’ve been doing has come in handy I see.

also, as gm, drafted a grand total of *checks notes* 2 miami hurricanes from the most loaded college football teams of all time. joaquin in the 7th round of 2002 and kellen in the 1st in 2004. browns also got james jackson and andre king in 2001 before he was gm. most notably, butch passed on ed reed, phillip buchanon, and clinton portis for... william green. excellent gm work.
Yet 3 of them were standing on FIUs sidelines and not UMs....(btw...he never liked Portis).....Ask Ed...Phillip...Andre & JJ what they think of Butch....(Phillips a close friend who's table I'll be sitting at for his UM HOF Induction)

Advertisement
Yet 3 of them were standing on FIUs sidelines and not UMs....(btw...he never liked Portis).....Ask Ed...Phillip...Andre & JJ what they think of Butch....(Phillips a close friend who's table I'll be sitting at for his UM HOF Induction)
For anyone who’s new here, this is not the time to joke “pictures or I don’t believe it.”

Advertisement
Yeah, that stuff, cooking and Native American artifacts - all be warned. Lol
I won't believe it until I see the most holy of pictures:

@caneinorlando + chef's table + UM HOF [insert UM athlete] + eating with arrowhead/megladon tooth instead of a fork

If that picture doesn't exist, my faith in humanity shook.

Shook bad.

😀

We luv ya Cane...

Nice Try Mindy.....and Btw, tell CIS's resident F-Boy "Go Canes"....4 outta 6...
View attachment 146472
Mark+Richt+Butch+Davis+Florida+International+wEjF87sicpsl.jpg

I like this one better. Still remember the tears on the FIU kids faces when boarding their bus. hahah

Advertisement
If I’m understanding it, if he had a contract whixh was originally 5 years for $15M with $9m left over 3 years and he bails then it’s 90% of whatever the buyout number is which isn’t necessarily what the salary amount remaining is. So at 40% through the contract with $9M left - maybe the buyout is $2.5M and they said he had to pay 90% of the buyout ie $2.25M - almost all of it???

Usually there is a salary and a buyout the coach must pay to leave. They are two different things.

Simpinorlando is just regurgitating some preposterous percentage he heard that makes no sense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back