Thank you Butch Davis

And Butch goes to Cleveland with Chuck and puts them in the Playoffs 2 straight yrs for the 1st time since 1856....(btw...Chucks secondary was #1 and #2 those yrs....but then again so was his Oakland Raider
So chuck is a top butch is a bottom. Got it.

Advertisement
Oh Absolutely....He ain't nothing but a puzzy....If his c*nt *** was standing in front of me runnin his mouth i'd slap him in his mouth like the B*tch he is....Nothing but a CIS F-Boy.......Oh Yeah...I forgot to mention....FOUR OUTTA SIX

If you were actually schtick you’d be one of the greatest online characters in all message board history.

The geriatric, ex towel boy, fanatically obsessed with a washed up coach who mercy tolerates him—-gold!

The whole I’m richer than you together with fake tough guy? Beautiful touches when coupled with the pathetic name dropping, factual mistakes and constant thread derailing. Together a master strokes of genius.

But alas, you’re not. You’re actually that guy.

Sad.

Last edited:
If you were actually schtick you’d be one of the greatest online characters in all message board history.

The geriatric, ex towel boy, fanatically obsessed with a washed up coach who mercy tolerates him—-gold!

The whole I’m richer than you coupled with fake tough guy? Beautiful touches when coupled with the pathetic name dropping, factual mistakes and constant thread derailing. Together a master strokes of genius.

But alas, you’re not. You’re actually that guy.

Sad.
4 outta 6 "GO BUTCH"

Advertisement
Butch as won more games than Mandy

D9DE11C3-BD1D-4A7C-BCF0-55D33F074400.gif

Advertisement
Are you actually saying he would have had to repay lets say $9 million of a $10 million contract if he left in year three to the pros or another school?

Come on dude.
If I’m understanding it, if he had a contract whixh was originally 5 years for $15M with $9m left over 3 years and he bails then it’s 90% of whatever the buyout number is which isn’t necessarily what the salary amount remaining is. So at 40% through the contract with $9M left - maybe the buyout is $2.5M and they said he had to pay 90% of the buyout ie $2.25M - almost all of it???

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hopefully once we go 15 and 0 this season we can turn the page and stop living in the past and create a new dynasty.
Butch been gone 20 years, he's pass his prime, what he did was great but it's the past and he ain't coming back and we shouldn't want him back.

Butch Davis recruited the fastest rock smokers in Hurricane history. Ninjas could break in your house and steal a 60 inch projection screen tv in 2.5 seconds. I miss those good ole days when every ninja on the team had a felony burglary charge..

Advertisement
Back