Thank you Butch Davis

Advertisement
They all made business decisions. Butch made one by going to Cleveland for more money and it sounds like UM made one asking for money they had a right to contractually - I’m assuming they at least had that right. Companies are always harsh like that. Doesn’t matter what the employee did for them, now they’re leaving and they want what they’re owed.
And Butch goes to Cleveland with Chuck and puts them in the Playoffs 2 straight yrs for the 1st time since 1856....(btw...Chucks secondary was #1 and #2 those yrs....but then again so was his Oakland Raider DBs....

And Butch goes to Cleveland with Chuck and puts them in the Playoffs 2 straight yrs for the 1st time since 1856....(btw...Chucks secondary was #1 and #2 those yrs....but then again so was his Oakland Raider DBs....

No he didn’t.

Wait I just upvoted that. Do I need to retract it?
My bad @RVACane ...he missed the playoffs by one game...they were 7-9 but only Won 5 games the previous 2yrs combined...the following yr they made the playoffs....his 1st yr there was the Bottlegate incident that caused the Browns to miss the playoffs...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nice Try Mindy.....and Btw, tell CIS's resident F-Boy "Go Canes"....4 outta 6...
1574600254285.png

Advertisement
Not sure....but UM should have handed him the keys to Coral Gables after the BS they put him through....Lol at 1.4 million a yr for 8 yrs for developing the Greatest team ever...Cheap MFers.....Give Golden and Richt Millions more though....Typical Dumb *** UM BOT...

Well obviously they gave Golden and Richt more

We don’t pay 5 cents for a coke anymore do we

Point is....they didn't deserve it....Oh Yeah....4 outta 6

Every time you post this you sound even more ridiculous. Beating the lineup of ****** coaches we’ve had is nothing special doofus.

Anyone can play that game. How about 2-8 against FSU and Virginia Tech while he was at UM?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back