• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Thank you Butch Davis

Ethnicsands

All-American
Believe it or not, these young men can see through a lot of BS. If they feel like a coach is not genuine, they can smell it. I think Manny has done a good job of assembling a great recruiting staff. Prior to these new guys being here, the recruiting staff was embarrassing. (at least on defense) These new guys have "it". They have that energy.

Miami also hasn't done a good job of creating relationships OUTSIDE of high schools. There are a lot of local trainers and even high school football media guys who routinely talk to coaches around the country. The Crib Media gets phone calls from Brent Venables, Ohio State, etc...asking him about certain kids. Same thing with the "Sack Sensei", a local pass rush trainer that works with all of the top DL prospects down here. He gets phone calls from everybody as well.
You know who these guys never hear from? Miami. Even when THEY reach out to Miami, they're often left on read. That's no bueno. When Nik Bonitto was coming out of high school The Sack Sensei was trying to put Miami on, like yo this kid can play, and it fell on deaf ears.

There's no reason that coaches from OOS should have any information advantage over our local coaches here. Our coaches should already be sleeping in the pot while OOS are trying to eat.

Fortunately I don't think this will be a problem going forward.

Also an FYI, DVD deserves a lot of props. He's actually SAVED some relationships we've had with recruits.
Been saying this for decades. It’s the ‘original sin’ of our program since Coker. Day late, dollar short on kids we shouldn’t be playing catch up for.

RVACane

Maude. Gone. Rogue.
He should have been made the Highest paid coach in America (by alot) after what he did from 95-2000...Nobody else wanted the job in 95....NOBODY....
☝️
Notice he won’t answer the simplest of questions. Did he agree to a deal then not sign it while lying to EVERYONE about why.
8E333D0A-4F95-4758-ABC2-3102E9692D70.gif

Go Canes!!

15-0
TNo....only misinformed puzzys (such as yourself) believe the BS you spewed....

Do you know who David Kraslow is?

Im sure you don’t. David was a friend of mine and a Senior BOT member who dealt directly with Butch and his agent. He told me everything I’ve posted directly, no second hand anything.

Butch agreed to a deal that made him among the highest paid coaches in football then wouldn’t sign it. He hemmed and hawed at first then blatantly lied to him and the school while looking to bigger better deal us.

Your hero isn’t some saint you simp

RVACane

Maude. Gone. Rogue.

Im sure you don’t. David was a friend of mine and a Senior BOT member who dealt directly with Butch and his agent. He told me everything I’ve posted directly, no second hand anything.

Butch agreed to a deal that made him among the highest paid coaches in football then wouldn’t sign it. He hemmed and hawed at first then blatantly lied to him and the school while looking to bigger better deal us.

Your hero isn’t some saint you dump
I thought I was your only amigo judio.

caneinorlando

Recruit

Your hero isn’t some saint you dump
F Kraslow....he was NOT going to be made one of CFBs Highest paid coaches...Lol at you knew a Sr Member of UMs BOT....Something to be real proud of....being friends with a BOT full of scumbags aside from a few....

Go Canes!!

15-0
F Kraslow....he was NOT going to be made one of CFBs Highest paid coaches...Lol at you knew a Sr Member of UMs BOT....Something to be real proud of....being friends with a BOT full of scumbags aside from a few....

Lmao. Everyone is wrong but Butch.

Go Canes!!

15-0

PS you fucking doofus. David was a man of honor and integrity. Not a blatant liar like your boy.

caneinorlando

Recruit
Lmao. Everyone is wrong but Butch.

ROTFLMFAO at Brian "Gator Boy" Schmitz...and his Gator Boy Boyfriend Mike Bianchi.....Lol at those 2 azzwipes....

Go Canes!!

15-0
ROTFLMFAO at Brian "Gator Boy" Schmitz...and his Gator Boy Boyfriend Mike Bianchi.....Lol at those 2 azzwipes....

Here are some more liars who got it all wrong about St. Butch

You’re pathetic, simp

caneinorlando

Recruit
Here are some more liars who got it all wrong about St. Butch

You’re pathetic, simp

He did not tell his assistants he was staying...and Lol at leaving UM scrambling.....Ya mean like how they were scrambling to find a HC after Whiskey Boy Erickson left the program in a dire situation??...

Go Canes!!

15-0
He did not tell his assistants he was staying...and Lol at leaving UM scrambling.....Ya mean like how they were scrambling to find a HC after Whiskey Boy Erickson left the program in a dire situation?

Yeah it’s all a huge conspiracy theory against poor little Butchie. All these reporters got it wrong!!!

And by the way, the difference between Erickson and Butch? Erickson didn’t come sniffing around for the job he bailed on after failing miserably, twice, at other stops. Of course lying like a dog about what really happened to make himself look better.