Thank you Butch Davis

He should have been made the Highest paid coach in America (by alot) after what he did from 95-2000...Nobody else wanted the job in 95....NOBODY....
☝️
Notice he won’t answer the simplest of questions. Did he agree to a deal then not sign it while lying to EVERYONE about why.
8E333D0A-4F95-4758-ABC2-3102E9692D70.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
TNo....only misinformed puzzys (such as yourself) believe the BS you spewed....

Do you know who David Kraslow is?

Im sure you don’t. David was a friend of mine and a Senior BOT member who dealt directly with Butch and his agent. He told me everything I’ve posted directly, no second hand anything.

Butch agreed to a deal that made him among the highest paid coaches in football then wouldn’t sign it. He hemmed and hawed at first then blatantly lied to him and the school while looking to bigger better deal us.

Your hero isn’t some saint you simp

Advertisement

Im sure you don’t. David was a friend of mine and a Senior BOT member who dealt directly with Butch and his agent. He told me everything I’ve posted directly, no second hand anything.

Butch agreed to a deal that made him among the highest paid coaches in football then wouldn’t sign it. He hemmed and hawed at first then blatantly lied to him and the school while looking to bigger better deal us.

Your hero isn’t some saint you dump
I thought I was your only amigo judio.

Your hero isn’t some saint you dump
F Kraslow....he was NOT going to be made one of CFBs Highest paid coaches...Lol at you knew a Sr Member of UMs BOT....Something to be real proud of....being friends with a BOT full of scumbags aside from a few....

Advertisement
F Kraslow....he was NOT going to be made one of CFBs Highest paid coaches...Lol at you knew a Sr Member of UMs BOT....Something to be real proud of....being friends with a BOT full of scumbags aside from a few....

PS you ******* doofus. David was a man of honor and integrity. Not a blatant liar like your boy.

ROTFLMFAO at Brian "Gator Boy" Schmitz...and his Gator Boy Boyfriend Mike Bianchi.....Lol at those 2 azzwipes....

Here are some more liars who got it all wrong about St. Butch

You’re pathetic, simp

Advertisement
Here are some more liars who got it all wrong about St. Butch

You’re pathetic, simp

He did not tell his assistants he was staying...and Lol at leaving UM scrambling.....Ya mean like how they were scrambling to find a HC after Whiskey Boy Erickson left the program in a dire situation??...

He did not tell his assistants he was staying...and Lol at leaving UM scrambling.....Ya mean like how they were scrambling to find a HC after Whiskey Boy Erickson left the program in a dire situation?

Yeah it’s all a huge conspiracy theory against poor little Butchie. All these reporters got it wrong!!!

And by the way, the difference between Erickson and Butch? Erickson didn’t come sniffing around for the job he bailed on after failing miserably, twice, at other stops. Of course lying like a dog about what really happened to make himself look better.

Advertisement
Back