Thank you Butch Davis

He’d be the greatest character creation since Norman Lear and Carroll O’Connor brought Archie Bunker to life.

But he’s not.
You two (you and PR Cane) fighting with CIO is one of the funniest back & forths I’ve seen in a while. And all the standard Classic lines and insults came out…. Puzzy, faqquit, You wish you had 1/10 of my life, doofus… etc

Advertisement
You two (you and PR Cane) fighting with CIO is one of the funniest back & forths I’ve seen in a while. And all the standard Classic lines and insults came out…. Puzzy, faqquit, You wish you had 1/10 of my life, doofus… etc

Ive convinced myself he’s the greatest parody account ever seen here.

Literally no one can be so lacking in self awareness.

Advertisement

Meme Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Hanging on peoples coattails??...Maannnn go suck a D*ck...Ed and many other former Canes have been to my home numerous times...Get a Life??...MFer you wish you had 1/100th of the life I live....Go back to your single wide....
Once again you keep bringing up the fact that pro players been to your house as if that makes your life better or makes you more important.
You are a groupie admit it and be happy with who you are.
My life is great, you don't know what I lived or what I'm living. If you life is so great why you keep looking for approval on a message board.

Once again you keep bringing up the fact that pro players been to your house as if that makes your life better or makes you more important.
You are a groupie admit it and be happy with who you are.
My life is great, you don't know what I lived or what I'm living. If you life is so great why you keep looking for approval on a message board.
I don't give a F what anyone except @Poopscoop thinks about me on this board...plain & simple....Look for approval on this site??...Lol...Yeah okay....Reason why I care what @Poopscoop thinks, is because I've known him since he was a Frosh at UM....and have the upmost respect for him, and all he's been through in life...culminating in 2 degrees..and a successful businessman....My cousin loves and thinks the world of him as well....Everyone else can runalong...including your sorry ***...

Advertisement
I don't give a F what anyone except @Poopscoop thinks about me on this board...plain & simple....Look for approval on this site??...Lol...Yeah okay....Reason why I care what @Poopscoop thinks, is because I've known him since he was a Frosh at UM....and have the upmost respect for him, and all he's been through in life...culminating in 2 degrees..and a successful businessman....My cousin loves and thinks the world of him as well....Everyone else can runalong...including your sorry ***...

Yet here you are name dropping every chance you get.

Advertisement
Thank you brother. You know i feel the same.

As I said before in this thread, it's because he's a special needs senior citizen, who's mentally retarded.

Advertisement
Back