Thad Franklin Walked Out of Practice

Advertisement
Shame.

With Citizen and Chaney out since preseason Thad was the only big back on the roster. Perfect opportunity to be at least be the short yardage, goal line RB the team needs. Gotta earn it though.

Oh well...

problem was that he did not run like a big back...tried to juke around way too much. Parrish and the walk on dude runs a lot tougher between the tackles than Thad.

Seems obvious to me what's happening.

Shiat got tough... players freaked... parents cried.

They started pushing responsibility... you fumble you don't play. You F around you don't play. If you aint obsessed with outworking your getting hammered.

Caused a major motivation issue with players. It affected their play and ability to process the new info. How else do we lose to MTSU?

Those that listened are improving... becoming killers... those that didn't are looking for the door.

Add to this the SFL prima donna player attitude that's driven by high school worship and were about to lose a lot, but its more like boot camp for the new Miami. Not everyone is gonna make it thru but those that do are the new Miami.

Lets see how many of those that dont head to a no BS coach. If any do lets see how fast they transfer again.

Advertisement
The decision, and what happens moving forward, is up to him. He can either man up and grow up, commit to working his *** off and being more than unrealized potential, or he can take the easy way out. He's been taught the lesson that he isnt owed playing time, and even a walk on can beat him out if they put in the work. Its up to him whether he actually learns from the lesson.

I would be running through that thing as often as possible if the opportunity presented itself

thumb_prepare-your-****-memegenerator-net-ewok-prepare-your-angus-www-topsimages-com-49104002.png

T0Zzs2VVfX2Eg.gif

The decision, and what happens moving forward, is up to him. He can either man up and grow up, commit to working his *** off and being more than unrealized potential, or he can take the easy way out. He's been taught the lesson that he isnt owed playing time, and even a walk on can beat him out if they put in the work. Its up to him whether he actually learns from the lesson.
By walking off the field sealed his future and shows of who he is. It’s sad that he did all this to himself.
What he should do now is salvage his adult future and finish college get his degree and get a job.
The real world will take care of the rest if he’s smart.
But what will probably happen he’ll go home and cry butt hurt poor me to his 70 year old grandparents trying to retire and they have clothes and feed Thad and raise him again.

Advertisement
Seems obvious to me what's happening.

Shiat got tough... players freaked... parents cried.

They started pushing responsibility... you fumble you don't play. You F around you don't play. If you aint obsessed with outworking your getting hammered.

Caused a major motivation issue with players. It affected their play and ability to process the new info. How else do we lose to MTSU?

Those that listened are improving... becoming killers... those that didn't are looking for the door.

Add to this the SFL prima donna player attitude that's driven by high school worship and were about to lose a lot, but its more like boot camp for the new Miami. Not everyone is gonna make it thru but those that do are the new Miami.

Lets see how many of those that dont head to a no BS coach. If any do lets see how fast they transfer again.
clear as bimini water.

By walking off the field sealed his future and shows of who he is. It’s sad that he did all this to himself.
What he should do now is salvage his adult future and finish college get his degree and get a job.
The real world will take care of the rest if he’s smart.
But what will probably happen he’ll go home and cry butt hurt poor me to his 70 year old grandparents trying to retire and they have clothes and feed Thad and raise him again.
a third option. he can recognize he f@cked up and return to the team and work his *** off. that's what he should do, i'm sure mario will allow him to make a youthful mistake and work his way back with the team. that's what appears happened with Tae when Tae went Tae

a third option. he can recognize he f@cked up and return to the team and work his *** off. that's what he should do, i'm sure mario will allow him to make a youthful mistake and work his way back with the team. that's what appears happened with Tae when Tae went Tae
Nah f that. Once you walk off mid practice you forfeited your spot on this team plus what does it say to what Mario is trying to do here. Weed out players like this.

Nah f that. Once you walk off mid practice you forfeited your spot on this team plus what does it say to what Mario is trying to do here. Weed out players like this.
I can’t see Mario, after the comments he made about how Rooster handled adversity as opposed to taking your ball and walking away, giving THad another chance. And frankly, he was the 3rd string RB. The 3rd string RB does not have much leverage, or at least not as much as he thinks he does.

Advertisement
I can’t see Mario, after the comments he made about how Rooster handled adversity as opposed to taking your ball and walking away, giving THad another chance. And frankly, he was the 3rd string RB. The 3rd string RB does not have much leverage, or at least not as much as he thinks he does.
He was 3rd string until the injured guys return ... then he is #5. Good luck. I read elsewhere that he is already OUT of school. Not sure if that's true. Really a ***** up if he is. Means he didn't even bother to finish the academic semester. He is getting some very bad advice from somebody.

YES 🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯,

Example Rooster , my goodness he exploded last week.

Thad 6’3” 230 beast GEEEZ all the tools to destroy and build more POWER .

Yet play BUTT HURT POOOH POOOH

Advertisement
Kid comes in here in Thad NFL size power RB as a freshman all he had to do go the Restrepo and Parrish and say brothers can I train with you guys .
I’m sure they’d say bring it brother and bring it hard .

But NOPE you guys get up to early and I need to digest my breakfast fully then STOOL I’ll see you at 10:00 but when it heats up I’ll have to lay down in AC.

So here he is , you are how you train, sad

He can portal to a D-III and play DT or something till de graduates

YES , I’m harsh brothers but , I saw his heart in his play shaking his head after every 11/2 yard carry first two carries, he brings ZERO GAME.
When your carrying BEAST size on s full ride scholarship and you wimpy out because your not top dog anymore and the hitting is hard.

Sorry these type players LMAO are the cause of our plight and always has been.

Advertisement
Back