Thad Franklin Walked Out of Practice

Advertisement
I hate to break it to some of you but Miami doesn’t suck because of Thad Franklin.
You Have A Point Reaction GIF by CBS

Nah, not even, but I always dv the pos's on here who wish bad on these kids.
I don’t wish bad for the guy. I just hope he grows the **** up and works harder in football and life. Because he sure as **** didn’t here and acted like a ****head. So yea I’m going to bash players who don’t do what they are supposed to and pout.

Advertisement
I don’t wish bad for the guy. I just hope he grows the **** up and works harder in football and life. Because he sure as **** didn’t here and acted like a ****head. So yea I’m going to bash players who don’t do what they are supposed to and pout.

I get it, do you.

Advertisement

Nahhhhh. Gil essentially turned in His 2 week notice and is heading off to what He thinks are greener pastures. Before that, He probably had a sit down with Mario as gogeta suggested, and Mario told Him His prospects for playing time are dim. Plus He got His diploma, that's not quitting, and none that is remotely close to Franklin's situation.

Remember when porsters, a certain muppet in particular, bashed Richt for his discipline of Sambourghini?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Now people coming out of the woodwork on Thad the Thud.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Advertisement
You’re right. He sucks because just how he is a JAG, there many on the team that are JAGS. Which the team record reflects on.
Well he’s at best the third string running back and would likely be fourth or fifth string if the other guys were healthy. If he quit the team today, they would still suck.

Nahhhhh. Gil essentially turned in His 2 week notice and is heading off to what He thinks are greener pastures. Before that, He probably had a sit down with Mario as gogeta suggested, and Mario told Him His prospects for playing time are dim. Plus He got His diploma, that's not quitting, and none that is remotely close to Franklin's situation.
D1P5 is a business.

A brutal, nasty, cut throat, what-did-you-do-last-play business.

Unfortunately it's with participants who are of adult age, but aren't really adults (male brains aren't fully developed until ~26).

With NIL, coaches salaries, staff salaries, overall cost of putting on the show, we should expect to see transfer portal adds/subtracts turn into CFB's free agency.

Good for Miami beinf honest with Gil. Good for Gil testing the market to play where he feels he is wanted.

Harsh reality.

Is the next step that athletes just don't even go to class if they don't want to take that track? Strong argument can be made...

Advertisement
I don't think so, especially given the fact that something like only 2% of them get drafted. Like that saying goes, football is temporary, but that degree is forever.
We use to have a high graduation rate for athletes but I bet football it’s below average lately.

I feel lack of effort on the field reflects Also to classroom.

Any idea ?

Advertisement
Back