Thad Franklin Walked Out of Practice

Advertisement
We use to have a high graduation rate for athletes but I bet football it’s below average lately.

I feel lack of effort on the field reflects Also to classroom.

Any idea ?

I don't know if they had an APR back then, but I know College coaches are incentivized these days to keep their players on course to graduate, so I'd say the graduation rate is higher. Plus the low odds of these kids playing professionally are hammered into these kids heads beginning in grade school, I think they get it. I know I stressed education when I coached Youth Sports.

It takes an astute palate to recognize this. The opposite of obdurate.
english simpsons GIF

Advertisement
I don’t wish bad for the guy. I just hope he grows the **** up and works harder in football and life. Because he sure as **** didn’t here and acted like a ****head. So yea I’m going to bash players who don’t do what they are supposed to and pout.
Always disappointing when recruits/players don't measure up to expectations and the product on the field is less than desirable. Unfortunately, 99.9% of us aren't qualified to opine on a player's work ethic or lack of, his true talent level, his character or what's going on in his life. So, bashing seems like an unnecessary leap.

Advertisement
My brother was in Springfield, VA last weekend!

I like Springfield, FL, because Florida over everything.
Springfield is right there at 95 and the beltway close to DC. Dave Grohl (Foo Fighters, Nirvana) is from there. I’d see him in the Tower Records in DC when I was in college as he worked there and he rang me up a couple times. Lol

Springfield is right there at 95 and the beltway close to DC. Dave Grohl (Foo Fighters, Nirvana) is from there. I’d see him in the Tower Records in DC when I was in college as he worked there and he rang me up a couple times. Lol

By contrast, all I can brag about is Lauren Boebert's ***** mother ringing me up at the Handy Way in Altamonte Springs back in the day.

Last edited:
No issue with him personally he just never showed much talent. Maybe if he was 215 but we never saw what. All we saw was a slow guy with limited explosiveness and no major strengths. Doesn’t matter if he comes back or not he never looked like a guy who should be getting major snaps here—and he’s easily replaceable by whoever see lucious Stanley.

Stanley is a highly experienced back with a 1000 yard season on his resume at an FBS school.

He isn’t the typical walk on. A guy like that will take your spot if you’re not on your A game, even if you have more natural advantages.

He ain’t Frank Gore but we keep talking about like he was bagging groceries or washing cars and strolled in off the street. We are lucky to have him with our injury situation.

Advertisement
Advertisement
salsiccia definitely

Not much into Italian sausage unless on pizza.

I usually chop up up some smoked country sausage like Conecuh or Uncle John’s.

I know for real Italians, tomatoes are the primary ingredient for spaghetti sauce, but for me and the other black people I know, it’s ground beef.

Advertisement
Back