Thad Franklin Walked Out of Practice

You’d be ok with your high school kid working a part time job walking out of work because someone else got a promotion?
nobody's saying it's okay. he obviously needs to grow up and become mature. having said that, "i hope nobody wishes him well" is a frankly insane thing to say about a 20 year old with his whole life ahead of him. y'all need to grow up too, it seems.

Advertisement
Interested Kim Kardashian GIF

Advertisement
Sad part is, he probably thinks he's better than what he really is. Time for the kid to man up and take accountability for his own circumstances. I bet not once did he ask coach what can I do to improve.

He is not a bad player at all, he's clearly talented. The man just needs to realize he's giving everyone - himself included - 50 cents on the dollar because he's currently an unserious player. Imagine if this rhino took the game seriously? Would be a dude. Unfortunately...here we are.
Under Mario watch, they aint waiting on you to take this game seriously. You either you produce or get phased out.

Advertisement
I hope the kid gets his head out of his ***, but this is the kind of guy who's been killing the culture around here for years and years. At least now, we seem to be getting a better sense of who they are, and trying to root them out.

**** show!!! Coaches need to get it together asap absolute **** show players coaches it all goes on the head man to clean this **** show up this **** needs to be kept under lock this lil weasel rats

Advertisement
Advertisement
The last staff regretted taking him after he arrived and they saw what they were working with. Not sure who looks worse with with that statement.
This has been a problem as much as talent evaluation has been a problem

Advertisement
Back