Thad Franklin Walked Out of Practice

Advertisement
Shame.

With Citizen and Chaney out since preseason Thad was the only big back on the roster. Perfect opportunity to be at least be the short yardage, goal line RB the team needs. Gotta earn it though.

Oh well...

Man I really thought this would be his year cause of those injures. But nope it never happen. Blu is still big on him.

Advertisement
So a hs kid working a part time job is an adult🖥️? We don’t even know if Thad has a real nil deal aside from the small lambert one
You’d be ok with your high school kid working a part time job walking out of work because someone else got a promotion?

Advertisement
The last staff regretted taking him after he arrived and they saw what they were working with. Not sure who looks worse with with that statement.
That's pretty damning. @Cribby how many new players do you think this team has come fall camp? Probably somewhere around 40, right?

Welp

Attachments

• E5325E2F-7227-4613-978F-192127F3F60F.jpeg
    E5325E2F-7227-4613-978F-192127F3F60F.jpeg
    45 KB · Views: 26
Advertisement
The last staff regretted taking him after he arrived and they saw what they were working with. Not sure who looks worse with with that statement.
What happened to him from high school to college? He got on the Kelvin Benjamin diet and just thought he wouldn’t have to work?

He looked like he was in better shape this year (last year he looked like a FB though) but still was unimpressive

Advertisement
You’d be ok with your high school kid working a part time job walking out of work because someone else got a promotion?

id instruct him/her to do it properly (2 weeks notice and close out what you need unless the place is absolutely toxic and creating internal issues (mental, physical health)).

i alos wouldnt judge him/her like i would an adult bc theyre kids. theyre still immature, learning, and growing up. this is their first experience on their own. everyone has a different style of teaching and parenting but i found myself to be quite successful in achieving what i have doing it my way. to each their own i guess.

regardless, mario was right in this regard. there is no debate imo about it. those parenst should have taken it up with mario. from the insiders, the two coaches that found themselves w this mess are fired anyways bc they suck at their jobs and are toxic.

regarding thad, he wasnt playing and this was no shock. this is just bc someone made it public but im sure every school in america has issues with their players that involve walking off every year. maybe mario works wiht thad, maybe he doesnt. i wouldnt lose sleep anyways. he didnt play much and wasnt good. we need bodies who will contribute bc it certainly wont be an often injured chaney and having citizen coming off knee surgery is a hit or miss in the first year back as well. cant just rely on 21 and 4 all year if we want to do real winning.

Advertisement
Back