Thad Franklin Walked Out of Practice

Advertisement
I was done with him last year after when Chaney went down he wasnt there to have Knightons back and help carry the load. THEN I gave him a second chance this season when Knighton went down and couldnt play against MTSU and Parrish needed him to help carry the load and he flopped there too. Chance after chance this kid has gotten to do something. RB is one of the easiest transitions to make from HS to college. He didnt put in the work or show up when we needed him. GOOD-BYE!

Advertisement
I'd suggest people temper their words.

Just because he walked off today doesn't mean he's not back tomorrow.

**** happens and ultimately they're young men who were kings of the gridiron in high school and they're just another guy until they prove otherwise at this level. They can get heated and follow that up with a regrettably rash decision.

Just a week ago Rooster was all but run off the field by most here. In a week's time he went from zero to hero in most eyes.

Advertisement
He is not a bad player at all, he's clearly talented. The man just needs to realize he's giving everyone - himself included - 50 cents on the dollar because he's currently an unserious player. Imagine if this rhino took the game seriously? Would be a dude. Unfortunately...here we are.
Look, apparently a nice kid, but definitely not a serious football player. When you are passed up on the depth chart by a walk on ... literally ... who you outweigh by 30 pounds ... that is a pretty clear indictment. It is also clear that when coaches are giving the ball to 190 pound backs on 3rd and 1 rather than the 240 "bruiser" ... because THEY produce more effectively ... you can't blame the coaches. At some point you have to either make the effort of do something else. Right now the only thing he is effectively doing is LOOKING like a football player, not acting like one.

Advertisement
I'd suggest people temper their words.

Just because he walked off today doesn't mean he's not back tomorrow.

**** happens and ultimately they're young men who were kings of the gridiron in high school and they're just another guy until they prove otherwise at this level. They can get heated and follow that up with a regrettably rash decision.

Just a week ago Rooster was all but run off the field by most here. In a week's time he went from zero to hero in most eyes.
You walk off the field during practice then you just forfeited your spot on this roster. Time to grow the **** up. He was likely leaving anyways after the season.

I could deal with the “they’re kids” argument before (it’s bull**** but whatever), but now if you’re getting paid **** that. Wanna get paid like a man then act like one, you think this attitude won’t continue when they get into the real world?
So a hs kid working a part time job is an adult🖥️? We don’t even know if Thad has a real nil deal aside from the small lambert one

Advertisement
Get Out No GIF

Advertisement
Back