TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If he truly signed on 12-19, very unlikely that secret can be kept until 1-2.

Advertisement
I was fighting not to reply to this one but here goes. He has the accolades but what did the 32 teams in the nfl think about him? Did he go round 1? I mean is Emmit better then Barry cause he has more yards? I mean look at where we play the ACC is garbage, not saying hes a terrible player but we can do wwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better then those guys. We need to get into the new era on defense with CJ Mosley types and Telvin Smith types. There is a ton of factors that go into saying ok this guys a good player but in our big games were these guys being ran by? or were they stopping the Dalvin Cooks of the world? Were they good against speed and talent or were they racking up 12 tackles vs Duke?
Real talk... Is the bolded part still true? I know that we/UM should do way better, but as long as the guys recruiting LBs are Diaz/Baker/Patke, can we honestly expect quality evaluation, recruiting, and development at the position?

Advertisement
If Manure thinks he can survive another year with LBs like we had this year, then he's Down Syndrome. He put himself in a position with his putrid LB recruiting where he needs to take some risks.
facts man we need a beast at linebacker and if people think Flagg is an all pro they haven't seen old Miami teams in so long. Too many spread and motions offense to be fielding what we have.....too much talent and schemes out there we need athletes at LB period.

You told everyone here he didn’t want to come here cause he didn’t like the staff.
@Go Canes!! I have researched the posts and what was said repeatedly was that he doesn’t like the staff interspersed with mentioning that he’s in if he wants in and he has a LOI.

I think what @caneinorlando was saying is 100% true though I did not see any mention of us getting this kid.

Last edited:
facts man we need a beast at linebacker and if people think Flagg is an all pro they haven't seen old Miami teams in so long. Too many spread and motions offense to be fielding what we have.....too much talent and schemes out there we need athletes at LB period.
These guys are all juiced up on Flagg because a couple of Flagg's friends post on here. He's a good kid, and I hope he has a great time at UM. But he's not a difference maker at LB. If you watched him struggling to get from point A to point B against UNC and think he possesses the requisite necessities to be a top flight P5 LB, then you've been watching too much ****** UM football for too long. These dudes think because he might be better than the woefully inadequate BJ Jennings that means he's good.

I'm not sure if Lewis will be any good or flame out, but Manure doesn't have the luxury of turning away a guy with this natural skillset.

These guys are all juiced up on Flagg because a couple of Flagg's friends post on here. He's a good kid, and I hope he has a great time at UM. But he's not a difference maker at LB. If you watched him struggling to get from point A to point B against UNC and think he possesses the requisite necessities to be a top flight P5 LB, then you've been watching too much ****** UM football for too long. These dudes think because he might be better than the woefully inadequate BJ Jennings that means he's good.

I'm not sure if Lewis will be any good or flame out, but Manure doesn't have the luxury of turning away a guy with this natural skillset.
Flagg can be a solid backup

Advertisement
Advertisement
Flagg is slow and not used to getting off blocks. Where he excels is diagnosing plays and tackling. That’s good but not enough to be an elite LB. He’s already peaked and has a low ceiling. He played better than other guys early because he has a ton of experience for a frosh and tackles well. It’s more than we’ve been getting from Huff and Brooks but it’s still nowhere near where we need to be at UM for LB in a 4-3 defense.

This

Hate to rag on Flagg I hope he succeeds in life but he is not a difference maker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back