TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I remember they would take popular songs from main stream radio and make these 10 minute gogo versions.

I’m headed to downtown DC today for the weekend with my kids. I wonder if they still have kids playing garbage cans like drums in the streets? That was the coolest ****.
As you are a DC guy I have to assume you know Frank Ski and “Doodoo Brown”. I ask only because he has a radio show in Atlanta now and his son went to high school with my daughter. Nice guy.

As you are a DC guy I have to assume you know Frank Ski and “Doodoo Brown”. I ask only because he has a radio show in Atlanta now and his son went to high school with my daughter. Nice guy.
I was born and raised in Miami Beach and went to DC for school after high school. I remember Frank Ski. A friend of mine was a DC record producer who turned me on to go go and he knew Donnie Simpson and I remember going to a station to meet him. Memories man.

Advertisement
T2 to the U is a real thing I believe he's coming with all the smoke behind the scenes and that he wants to play with his boys, plus my player comparison to him is Sean Spence on steroids
His decision was made on the 19th but he’s making it known on January 2 he better choose UN and stop playing, maryland is “not “the school over UM 👍🏾🙌🏿

All recruiting season we have seen Brantley and JW and Mello and surely others in this class put on a full court press on Garcia, Arroyo and others. Does anyone know, or has anyone heard whether the Class of ‘21 mafia is reaching out to Lewis? Those guys know who they want to play with.

His decision was made on the 19th but he’s making it known on January 2 he better choose UN and stop playing, maryland is “not “the school over UM 👍🏾🙌🏿
If he made it on the 19th then it's maryland.... We weren't even in his Top 2 then.

Advertisement
If he made it on the 19th then it's maryland.... We weren't even in his Top 2 then.

Remember did not ...in the beginning he sad 3 teams lol, now it’s Maryland and UM , He never committed paper’s to Maryland for a reason , my What I know is Mike Locksley is already looking at and bring in other linebackers!

Last edited:
You’re right although I think his senior film quieted most of those concerns and changed a lot of that perception. Kid took over games and was way more aggressive at the point of attack.
I thought he looked alot better senior year as well.

Advertisement
Also I'm not even mad at his ranking it's hard to be a top tenguy and perform like a topt tenguy. Being ranked top 50 is impressive and he's high on his position.....also it's going to make him work that much harder. Sometimes guys go into college thinking they were ranked high so this level is easy....I'm glad they put a chip on his shoulder.

All recruiting season we have seen Brantley and JW and Mello and surely others in this class put on a full court press on Garcia, Arroyo and others. Does anyone know, or has anyone heard whether the Class of ‘21 mafia is reaching out to Lewis? Those guys know who they want to play with.
Just when I thought @JAYBLAZE and @RVACane were forming their own a capella group for Pitch Perfect 173, this hero saves the thread...

A Christmas miracle

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back