TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Flagg is Shaq reincarnated a try hard with limited athletic ability that wont make us elite.

Flagg isn't close to being as athletically gifted as Shaq. Chise nailed it. The kid is a good kid, has great instincts. But he's G5 level athletically. We need a MASSIVE upgrade in LB talent. Brooks and Cave are the only two that have that potential, and they aren't developing because Patke and Baker are mental smurfs. So you need to find an instinctual kid like T2 who can step in and take over a game without too much coaching, because you can't rely on our coaches to get them there. Johnson will at least come in with a much higher floor, will help out a lot. But his ceiling isn't at Lewis' level.

I thought I’ve been pretty good with my updates this week beens I was the only one on earth posting this. When I started it was Tenn and Maryland and he’d “ signed “.
I Have Spoken GIF by IMDb

Advertisement
Advertisement
These guys are all juiced up on Flagg because a couple of Flagg's friends post on here. He's a good kid, and I hope he has a great time at UM. But he's not a difference maker at LB. If you watched him struggling to get from point A to point B against UNC and think he possesses the requisite necessities to be a top flight P5 LB, then you've been watching too much ****** UM football for too long. These dudes think because he might be better than the woefully inadequate BJ Jennings that means he's good.

I'm not sure if Lewis will be any good or flame out, but Manure doesn't have the luxury of turning away a guy with this natural skillset.
Agreed. In addition to that, coach Slip N Slide needs to learn to mentor and develop these type of kids. This is South Florida. These type of kids are out there and we need them. Unfortunately, I already know he doesn’t have the personality nor leadership skills to lead these young men.

Guaranteed. And they’ll deflect. They’ll start by saying no one wanted Lewis and some racist based **** about how he’ll fit right in at “5 Rangz”. Ask any Gator Tears regular. We already know it’s coming.

Don’t forget the he was already committed to us and we dropped him because he’s not good enough to be a Gator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back