TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do it by taking the 5 stars that don’t have problems and want to be here like JW and LT... then u get best quarterback u can... Garcia. And give him weapons. This recruiting class is very good without him.
Soy think T2 wanted to be at Maryland? His life long dream? U think Tuawanted to move from hawaii to bama?

No

U convince them that's what elite recruiters do.

Advertisement
Glad he chose Maryland...

We don’t need guys like this in our locker room that has absolutely no discipline...

Now let’s lock down the U$C portal MLB...

Advertisement
Soy think T2 wanted to be at Maryland? His life long dream? U think Tuawanted to move from hawaii to bama?

No

U convince them that's what elite recruiters do.
You my dawg in mopery forever, but if you can’t tell the difference between T2 going to Maryland with no other big schools after him and Tua going to Bama with everyone after him I got nothin for ya

You my dawg in mopery forever, but if you can’t tell the difference between T2 going to Maryland with no other big schools after him and Tua going to Bama with everyone after him I got nothin for ya
My point is u sell the program. I was using That as an example. Elite recruiters convince guys to play for the rainbow squad...u convince them.

I'm really sus as to why JW and LT picked us.......are they secretly over rated. That's legit what I'm thinking right now
Don’t be ridiculous. Barring injury LT is a guaranteed 1st rounder and we all saw what he’s done to kids the last two years, not just regular season but playoffs too. James will be a first rounder too if we utilize him correctly, you can’t teach that combo of speed and size, super versatile. You must know that you’re better than this right......right????

Advertisement
If this isn't proof of something sketchy, I don't know what is. This isn't a Maryland program trending in the right direction, this is one of the worst programs in the country. Sounds like someone got something.

F all that BS.......
20210102_161821.jpg

Advertisement
Don’t be ridiculous. Barring injury LT is a guaranteed 1st rounder and we all saw what he’s done to kids the last two years, not just regular season but playoffs too. James will be a first rounder too if we utilize him correctly, you can’t teach that combo of speed and size, super versatile. You must know that you’re better than this right......right????
@The Franchise brought in red flags about LT that were concerning.
That's all I'll say. I don't trust this staph but LT is a take.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back