TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
fake insider cribby exposed again
There are a couple dozen fake insiders on this site. You’re just smart enough to pick one of the few who isn’t a fraud.

This isn’t surprising, because reading is difficult and a skill that I have personally learned not to take for granted. Cribby has spoken with high accuracy on this recruitment. He didn’t say Lewis was coming, he said the the staff thought Lewis was coming. He was the first to say there was interest again weeks ago, when everyone else was saying it was dead. Some people read that as “Cribby said he’s coming!” Some people also think they’re “just farting“ and end up staining their shorts.

When Andrew finally gets the Crayola font installed things we become much clearer for some of you. Until then put your washable war paint on and burn your Cribby paper dolls every time something like this happens. You won’t graduate to the big boy table, but you’ll settle into nap time with a tremendous feeling of accomplishment.

You haven’t been here long enough bro. Dee Jay Dallas is famous for saying he had an ACE for the 2018 class and it never happened so that’s a running joke around here.

no, his original message had a typo and wasn’t a complete sentence so I didn’t know what he was saying lol. He edited his comment after my response

Advertisement
Mandy trolled again.... shocker!! 🙄

I mean can anyone really blame ANY kid for spurning us? Mandy is a G**** joke for a college coach lol. I wouldn’t send my kid here under the current admin/coaches for any amount of money! We’re a joke. Time to own it.

No real surprise in the pick

Lets move on to a more interesting topic.

these kids plan out these announcements for months yet I’ve yet to see one pick their school and have the hat fit over their ridiculous hair. Is there a reason they don’t prepare the hat prior to the decision?

inquiring minds want to know.

Advertisement
Advertisement
yup Our players are still soft letting him put us in his top two.. is all I have to say
Screenshot_20210102-155717_Instagram.jpg

Freaking A...... James u suppose to be changing the culture.... Slowly loosing hope yall. Sucks to Suck but it is what it is...Go Canes... I guess now we wait and see if Manny has the balls to fire d staff and change culture.. if not HE is the last part of our cancer

Advertisement
Some of y’all got a weird obsession of saying Miami “trolled” once again . Y’all love to see Miami fail I’m convinced and ready to sh*t on the program any chance you get. Get a life and take a Step back from recruiting, you win some and you lose some point blank period.

View attachment 139765
Freaking A...... James u suppose to be changing the culture.... Slowly loosing hope yall. Sucks to Suck but it is what it is...Go Canes... I guess now we wait and see if Manny has the balls to fire d staff and change culture.. if not HE is the last part of our cancer
You spelled Blake James wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back