TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flagg isn't close to being as athletically gifted as Shaq. Chise nailed it. The kid is a good kid, has great instincts. But he's G5 level athletically. We need a MASSIVE upgrade in LB talent. Brooks and Cave are the only two that have that potential, and they aren't developing because Patke and Baker are mental smurfs. So you need to find an instinctual kid like T2 who can step in and take over a game without too much coaching, because you can't rely on our coaches to get them there. Johnson will at least come in with a much higher floor, will help out a lot. But his ceiling isn't at Lewis' level.
That is hi praise you heaping on Lewis. Eye herd the same shizzle about Willie Williams. A lots of coaches around the South, who also knead to upgrade at LB, have steered clear of T2.

Eye have my doubts that Lewis wood come two Miami if offered, butt aye won’t fault the staph ifin it terns out they don’t want him.

Advertisement
The "should we, shouldn't we" analysis with T2 is like the one you should have when it comes to dating crazy chicks who are great in the sack.

When my 2 yr son gets a little older and I have the "birds and the bees" talk with him, I'm going to explain the rules for "sticking your **** in crazy" that come from many years of experience and occasionally terrible, terrible decisions involving women.

From age 18-26, avoid at costs. You won't have the life experience yet to handle that kind of crazy. Under no circumstances should you stick your **** in it. You might think you are in love and know how to handle crazy but it's going to cost you half the **** you own in a couple of years. Those crazy women will take advantage of your naivete and f#ck up your life. I think this is where Miami is- no one on the staff is mature or knowledgeable enough to know how to deal with a player like T2 who is going to need clear, established boundaries.

From age 27-35, you should be savvy enough that you can have a friend with benefits. You are smart enough to know how to keep that craziness at bay. Have your fun. This was Urban Meyer at UF. To an extent, Richt as well.

From age 36 up, you know what crazy is, and have better things to do with your time. This is the Bamas and the Clemsons, they aren't offering 5 star players like T2 because they have lots of non crazy options and aren't wasting time on them.

Like I said, Diaz's mickey mouse staff has no idea how to handle a kid like T2. Richt handled the Jeff Thomas situation correctly, gave him lots of chances, tried to steer him in the right direction, but when the kid kept making bad decisions, Richt did what was best for the program. Diaz was naive and pleaded for him to come back, and that poor decision cost Miami against UF. T2 can be a program changer BUT he needs a hardass no nonsense DC and LB coach to keep him on the right path (hey, what's Don Brown up to today?)

The "should we, shouldn't we" analysis with T2 is like the one you should have when it comes to dating crazy chicks who are great in the sack.

When my 2 yr son gets a little older and I have the "birds and the bees" talk with him, I'm going to explain the rules for "sticking your **** in crazy" that come from many years of experience and occasionally terrible, terrible decisions involving women.

From age 18-26, avoid at costs. You won't have the life experience yet to handle that kind of crazy. Under no circumstances should you stick your **** in it. You might think you are in love and know how to handle crazy but it's going to cost you half the **** you own in a couple of years. Those crazy women will take advantage of your naivete and f#ck up your life. I think this is where Miami is- no one on the staff is mature or knowledgeable enough to know how to deal with a player like T2 who is going to need clear, established boundaries.

From age 27-35, you should be savvy enough that you can have a friend with benefits. You are smart enough to know how to keep that craziness at bay. Have your fun. This was Urban Meyer at UF. To an extent, Richt as well.

From age 36 up, you know what crazy is, and have better things to do with your time. This is the Bamas and the Clemsons, they aren't offering 5 star players like T2 because they have lots of non crazy options and aren't wasting time on them.

Like I said, Diaz's mickey mouse staff has no idea how to handle a kid like T2. Richt handled the Jeff Thomas situation correctly, gave him lots of chances, tried to steer him in the right direction, but when the kid kept making bad decisions, Richt did what was best for the program. Diaz was naive and pleaded for him to come back, and that poor decision cost Miami against UF. T2 can be a program changer BUT he needs a hardass no nonsense DC and LB coach to keep him on the right path (hey, what's Don Brown up to today?)
In a normal season Brown would right now be screaming in a basement about why next year is finally the year his slow *** CBs could cover the Buckeyes WRs in man coverage

Advertisement
I’m also interested if what the rumors about what Lewis has been involved in are true what leadership skills does it take to make sure a kid keeps his hands off the girls he interacts with? All the coaches you guys would consider “real leaders of men” want nothing to do with him. The only schools involved are the ones desperate for talent upgrades.

That is hi praise you heaping on Lewis. Eye herd the same shizzle about Willie Williams. A lots of coaches around the South, who also knead to upgrade at LB, have steered clear of T2.

Eye have my doubts that Lewis wood come two Miami if offered, butt aye won’t fault the staph ifin it terns out they don’t want him.
WW was considerably better than T2 in HS.....

Advertisement
In a normal season Brown would right now be screaming in a basement about why next year is finally the year his slow *** CBs could cover the Buckeyes WRs in man coverage

Yup, he struggled against the #3, OSU offense, allowing the Buckeyes a whopping 9 more points above than their season average. He also held the #2 offense, Alabama, to almost 2 TDs less than their season average in a NY6 bowl, and the #13 offense, ND, to more then 3 TDs below their season average. Seems critics forget about those numbers. Also had 5 draft picks from his D in the 2020 draft. Convenient to leave out numbers that don't suit your argument.

Yup, he struggled against the #3, OSU offense, allowing the Buckeyes a whopping 9 more points above than their season average. He also held the #2 offense, Alabama, to almost 2 TDs less than their season average in a NY6 bowl, and the #13 offense, ND, to more then 3 TDs below their season average. Seems critics forget about those numbers. Also had 5 draft picks from his D in the 2020 draft. Convenient to leave out numbers that don't suit your argument.
Talking about convenient. His defenses have given up 56 and 62 the last two times they were on the field against Ohio State. Those are convenient numbers to leave out of your argument. Don Brown is a 65 year old from the northeast who has lost it. No shame. His age and his background make it highly unlikely he’d have any interest in whipping Lewis into shape. Same thing happened to Micky Andrews. As hard nosed as it comes but it didn’t stop his defenses from sucking at the end. The Buffalo Wild Wings bowl is not a NY6 bowl and giving up 35 points and 480 yards ain’t something to brag about

Advertisement
Just a little off topic with this post hope you all dont mind.. I have a question about the number of kids that sign each year, I keep hearing 25 from everyone but I noticed Bama has 26 after today. Looks like 25 have signed and still have a 5 star RB waiting to sign. Im confused and my spelling sucks ..sorry
Screenshot (89).png

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Just a little off topic with this post hope you all dont mind.. I have a question about the number of kids that sign each year, I keep hearing 25 from everyone but I noticed Bama has 26 after today. Looks like 25 have signed and still have a 5 star RB waiting to sign. Im confused and my spelling sucks ..sorry
Early Enrollees can count to the year prior if you had counters for that year that you did not use

Bama took 25 last year and 27 in 2019.
I don't know their particular situation, but in 2018 they signed 21 so 2019 of the 27 you can remove 4 to make it 23. 2020 they can put 2 of their 24 for 2019. That would mean they can have 28 this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back