TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Even when they wasn’t stacked they wasn’t take this chance..just like that RB last cycle. And the fiasco we had with Jeff Thomas..was it worth it? Nah. So if you have a suspicion that there’s gunna be those type of issues..it’s probably best to pass on it
Nah JT ordeal was different
None of the WRs liked the previous offense or the coaches. 3 of them left for a reason. DJ’s father in law was a horrible we coach also
It's a message board for people's opinions! But if im not mistaken the reason i commented on your post is because you said kick certain players off the team. Is that not the definition of being negative?
I get that but you steady ****ting on everybody’s opinions bruh. What I said was not negative. It’s just the way it goes in college football. Ships are not guaranteed renewable. I looked at another thread and there you go ****ting on another poster for their opinion again lol.
Flagg is not close to being like Shaq. Smh
he has better instincts than shaq. Shaq got caught up in the was and took bad angles a lot but he made big plays too. Flagg is not as athletic as shaq though

Advertisement
Nah JT ordeal was different
None of the WRs liked the previous offense or the coaches. 3 of them left for a reason. DJ’s father in law was a horrible we coach also

I get that but you steady ****ting on everybody’s opinions bruh. What I said was not negative. It’s just the way it goes in college football. Ships are not guaranteed renewable. I looked at another thread and there you go ****ting on another poster for their opinion again lol.

he has better instincts than shaq. Shaq got caught up in the was and took bad angles a lot but he made big plays too. Flagg is not as athletic as shaq though
[/QUOTE
I hear what your saying! But im just pro um bro, i just want facts to back up da ****ting on the team were supposed to be a fan of...i.e if you say cb recruiting sucks then im in agreement, but if you say get rid of someone and we can't get that ic back then we weaken the team, a bum is better then no bum f4 depth purposes!

Close friend of mine.
Had commitable offers from Alabama and LSU (I don’t recall how good LSU was at the time though). Liked USC a little bit but no way he was leaving because of family.
Scary thing is Fat Al and No D were about to pass on him. Barrow had to bang the table to get in the class. Since, Al has bounced around as a position coach for the Lions and Bengals. No D is out of coaching. Perryman plays LB for the Chargers. SMH!

Advertisement
Advertisement
879DA0D7-4F21-44F6-A850-D8672882A553.jpeg

Advertisement
Shaq is better then Flagg cmon

U know I didn’t like The Flagg offer; what Flagg does well is show good IQ, but he’s neither athletically nor physically capable to play at this level. Again; he played at a powerhouse school in TX (North Shore), won championships at said school, was a captain at said school, was a “tackling machine” at said school, yet not one of the big TX schools offered, besides TT (the home of the 3 stars)??

That is a red flag. He’ll have moments, but the competition will be too much for his skill set. Shaq was not only bigger, but he is also faster than Flagg.

U know I didn’t like The Flagg offer; what Flagg does well is show good IQ, but he’s neither athletically nor physically capable to play at this level. Again; he played at a powerhouse school in TX (North Shore), won championships at said school, was a captain at said school, was a “tackling machine” at said school, yet not one of the big TX schools offered, besides TT (the home of the 3 stars)??

That is a red flag. He’ll have moments, but the competition will be too much for his skill set. Shaq was not only bigger, but he is also faster than Flagg.
that was my big gripe and look Jimbo knows wtf hes doing and Herman at least knows talent. And Shaq wasnt even that fast but he was recognized as the number 2 ILB of that class. still dont like Flag tbh I think he fills lanes but who runs 100 times anymore? Bama maybe?

We all pro UM bro. Thing is everyone sees things differently. We all chasing that same high of watching the 2001 squad win it all for the last 19 years. I would rather have less guys that give 1000 percent than to have 50 bums out there giving 5% each. But I get what you saying about the ICs. But we have 3 more scholies left and I think at least one should be a LB, maybe two cause we need all the help we can get there. We are fine at corner right now but we need one there too. We have less guys at corner but they are good players. At least better than the LBs who I feel are more important than the corners because you can mask bad corner play but you absolutely cannot mask bad LB play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back