TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scary thing is Fat Al and No D were about to pass on him. Barrow had to bang the table to get in the class. Since, Al has bounced around as a position coach for the Lions and Bengals. No D is out of coaching. Perryman plays LB for the Chargers. SMH!
It's a remarkable testament to Golden's stubbornness that Dorito is out of coaching entirely right now. I understand loyalty and rationalizing, but the gap between DC at a major program and can't get employed as a coach is so vast.

Advertisement
Half the mfs on this site are a bunch of idiots, mf if we get T2 great, If we don’t, that’s cool too

Advertisement
Half the mfs on this site are a bunch of idiots, mf if we get T2 great, If we don’t, that’s cool too
23B7DA18-2032-4163-BEB1-1D4175E38348.gif

Not all Canes fans celebrate Christmas and/or American.
That's not the point of my comment. And I'm pretty sure I knew that everyone here on this board didn't celebrate Christmas and/or isn't American.

The point of my post was sort of tongue in cheek. The guy wished the man well and then said "most of all Go Canes"....as if our support of Canes football should be greater than seeing our brother do well. But again, tongue in cheek, wasn't meant to be mean or aggressive.

That's not the point of my comment. And I'm pretty sure I knew that everyone here on this board didn't celebrate Christmas and/or isn't American.

The point of my post was sort of tongue in cheek. The guy wished the man well and then said "most of all Go Canes"....as if our support of Canes football should be greater than seeing our brother do well. But again, tongue in cheek, wasn't meant to be mean or aggressive.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Perryman took official visits to Florida, FSU and Miami. If you need any more info to realize he was a 4* talent, you don’t understand recruiting at all.
I'm only concerned with what his ACTUAL star ranking was. In my opinion he was a 5 star but he was ACTUALLY only a 3 star.

Advertisement
Only on this ****tard site can a dozen pages of a current recruit’s thread be ruined by brainless clowns arguing that our 4 year starting Mike Backer sucked, while he’s playing in the NFL and y’all are fresh off watching BJ Jennings replace him. For the millionth time, y’all deserve nothing nice ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back