TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only on this ****tard site can a dozen pages of a current recruit’s thread be ruined by brainless clowns arguing that our 4 year starting Mike Backer sucked, while he’s playing in the NFL and y’all are fresh off watching BJ Jennings replace him. For the millionth time, y’all deserve nothing nice ever.
This is 4th time a thread on this guy has gone pear shaped.

Advertisement
They led some of the best defenses here. You sound off. What have we been used to at LB that was good as Shaq? Used to, meaning Vilma being gone 15 plus years ain’t used to.
You seem triggered. I love Shaq. Did I feel like he could show up in the big game and take over though? No. Shaq was a good LB, but he was limited. My initial post that started all this was talking about the last game changing LB we had. Sorry but Shaq was not that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
wrestlemania xiv wrestling GIF by WWE

Advertisement
What’s the line set at for a page 6?
I say 6 because we can’t do another 7 days without derail.

I’m still trying to find version 1.0. Versions 2.0 - 5.0 total 225 pages. @IndayArtHauz do you remember which thread we based starting 2.0 off of? I can’t find the first one.

Advertisement
I say 6 because we can’t do another 7 days without derail.

I’m still trying to find version 1.0. Versions 2.0 - 5.0 total 225 pages. @IndayArtHauz do you remember which thread we based starting 2.0 off of? I can’t find the first one.
I do not. I do believe 2.0 got wiped out because of...

Nope. Not going to say. It’ll immediately become the focal point of 5.0 and scuttle the thread before it leaves the harbor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back