TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If UF can keep a homosexual serial killer on their roster for 3 years without incident, we surely can make this happen. Just set up a bed for him off to the side in the Soffer. He only comes out for gamedays.
you’re using wishful thinking. that could get you into trouble some day.

UF didn’t do isht. Meyer did. Manny =/= Meyer and UM Admin =/= UF under Meyer.

Advertisement
Grew up on go go all my life and I knew him personally
I went to school in DC. I was at that legendary show recorded live at the Cap Center with Chuck Brown and the Soul Searchers, Trouble Funk, Rare Essence, AM FM Band, DC Scorpio. I used to go down to Kemp Mill Records.
Who wants to talk go go?!

I said the top, the bottom, the side, the rear...

I went to school in DC. I was at that legendary show recorded live at the Cap Center with Chuck Brown and the Soul Searchers, Trouble Funk, AM FM Band, DC Scorpio. I used to go down to Kemp Mill Records.

I went to school in DC. I was at that legendary show recorded live at the Cap Center with Chuck Brown and the Soul Searchers, Trouble Funk, Rare Essence, AM FM Band, DC Scorpio. I used to go down to Kemp Mill Records.

Show your right....👍🏾

Advertisement
Hey , if you here any noise is just reds and the boys , get it 👍🏾
I remember they would take popular songs from main stream radio and make these 10 minute gogo versions.

I’m headed to downtown DC today for the weekend with my kids. I wonder if they still have kids playing garbage cans like drums in the streets? That was the coolest ****.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Love hearing you guys talk your age in music. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back