TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
#T2toUM TerrenceLewis......
D9660A8E-CC17-40B6-8B39-86863388A966.jpeg

LETS BRING into focus ......๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€Terrence Lewis to UM ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฟ

Advertisement
they were good but we forget what we used to have back there, we had waaaaaaaaaay better linebackers then that
Denzel P and Sean Spence of most recent memory especially. I donโ€™t think anyone since has eclipsed there play here. Grace and Fig couldโ€™ve, but we know they were derailed here for different unfortunate reasons.

Advertisement
Denzel P and Sean Spence of most recent memory especially. I donโ€™t think anyone since has eclipsed there play here. Grace and Fig couldโ€™ve, but we know they were derailed here for different unfortunate reasons.
Dp, Spence, grace were all better and more talented than Shaq and pickney. Grace would have had a huge senior year

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was fighting not to reply to this one but here goes. He has the accolades but what did the 32 teams in the nfl think about him? Did he go round 1? I mean is Emmit better then Barry cause he has more yards? I mean look at where we play the ACC is garbage, not saying hes a terrible player but we can do wwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better then those guys. We need to get into the new era on defense with CJ Mosley types and Telvin Smith types. There is a ton of factors that go into saying ok this guys a good player but in our big games were these guys being ran by? or were they stopping the Dalvin Cooks of the world? Were they good against speed and talent or were they racking up 12 tackles vs Duke?

agreed bro.. we need goons like T2 and Wesley Bissanthe.. THAT is Miami Caliber

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back