TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
That’s how it starts. By Monday it will be 25%, then up to 50% by the announcement. Cane
Bingo. Rivals guys are still ticked by James Williams making their "predictions" show just how much they know. These guys are SEC biased and how you can tell is, I lie to you not, after James Williams SHOCKED THE WORLD by picking Miami after a visit to UGA, I checked CONTINUOUSLY on Rivals main site to see if they'd post a story about what had to be the biggest and most surprising recruiting story that week, and guess what fellas....NADA....days passed, weeks passed, a month passed, nothing, it was almost as if it never happened. I couldn't believe it, but it goes to show that Rivals be slanted...yall don't believe me go check and see when the next time Jw20 was mentioned on Rivals after committing to Miami...

Advertisement
3x all conference at linebacker. Not good. Our fan base is undefeated
longevity awards neither would start on competitive teams. Shaq had good instincts but was athletically challenged. Pinckney was more lucky than anything else often times out of position and missed more plays than he made.

longevity awards neither would start on competitive teams. Shaq had good instincts but was athletically challenged. Pinckney was more lucky than anything else often times out of position and missed more plays than he made.
They were both good college linebackers. It’s completely idiotic to say they were “not good,” which is what I’m debating. They were limited to be sure but they were both good. Y’all have seen what bad linebacker play looks like this year

They were both good college linebackers. It’s completely idiotic to say they were “not good,” which is what I’m debating. They were limited to be sure but they were both good. Y’all have seen what bad linebacker play looks like this year
just not being bad is not the standard set in 80s 90s or early 00s. They weren't bad no sht but they certainly weren't good.

Advertisement
yea I feel like alot of members on this site is full of YMCA fans that are afraid to admit the truth lol
Im walking on egg shells bruh, anything I say I get blasted for it. If I was sitting here bullshyttin then I get it but all i do is give good opinions good or bad and alot of real ****. Groupies on this bytch big time

Advertisement
3x all conference at linebacker. Not good. Our fan base is undefeated
I was fighting not to reply to this one but here goes. He has the accolades but what did the 32 teams in the nfl think about him? Did he go round 1? I mean is Emmit better then Barry cause he has more yards? I mean look at where we play the ACC is garbage, not saying hes a terrible player but we can do wwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better then those guys. We need to get into the new era on defense with CJ Mosley types and Telvin Smith types. There is a ton of factors that go into saying ok this guys a good player but in our big games were these guys being ran by? or were they stopping the Dalvin Cooks of the world? Were they good against speed and talent or were they racking up 12 tackles vs Duke?

Advertisement
He's a take obviously. If you can get 4 top 45 players, then that's a class that should get you into the playoffs if you have good QB play.

he just retweeted two posts from miami fans hopefully means something *chuckles* i’ve gone mad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back