TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bring me this savage fuq all the naysayers, yall want to see a real modern day non t rex arms linebacker wait till he plays. We need savages like this, if it were up to most fans we would have choir boys all over the roster forgetting that these savages built Miami. Then those same fans complain about wins after they love those soft rosters of the past that have gotten us no where. Bring me Bullies, just like Shockey said he aint want lawyers he wanted dogs and T2 is a dog bring him in.

Advertisement
Meaning we have no first round talent at Linebacker. Thats my standard for Miami my bad I didnt clarify that, I thought people would know what I meant my mistake. If u mean decent players and some good performers ok then we have depth. I want jump off the screen guys
I'm trying to think of the last LB we had that had I had complete confidence in. Spence, McCarthy, maybe Perryman. With all the LB tradition we've had here, it's been a while since we had a game changer there.

Meaning we have no first round talent at Linebacker. Thats my standard for Miami my bad I didnt clarify that, I thought people would know what I meant my mistake. If u mean decent players and some good performers ok then we have depth. I want jump off the screen guys
My fault f4 not being on Your level intellectually! But jump off da screen we have a little bit. Flaggs instincts, brooks speed, huff raw ability, troutman is old school cane, tac tackling ability, it goes both ways mccord sucks that jumps off da screen, bj is slow as **** we see that big time...

I'd get rid of some of these trash posters or fake fans out of here. B4 i would some players.
I’m not sure what you are implying here.. if you got something to say, say it. But a lot of teams do this. Scholarships are for just one year and coaches can choose whether to renew them or not. Some of these kids don’t belong here and another team will give them a shot. The transfer portal is there and there are 121 different schools that play d1 ball. So they can go chase the dream elsewhere

There's a reason the big boys didn't come to play in this party.....because from the outset the 1 consistent theme all along was "that the kids recruitment had been poorly managed"....and what that means is that this kids heart has been Miami from the jump but based on some things that happened it left a bit of a stain on the relationship between him and UM. You cannot tell me that Bama hasn't taken a kid with a bump or two in the road when they regularly pull kids out of Texas and Louisiana and FL etc....I mean just look at the kids that come out of Bama and wind up in heaps of trouble within 2-3 yrs of leaving college....Saban OWNS T-town AL so trust and believe before any of Nicks kids that are riding around have cars marked so the local PD know they are his kids and IF they get stopped, once they show the Bama school student/athlete ID all discipline is being forwarded and handled "within the Bama program". Saban didn't want to waste time trying to get a kid whose parents wanted him home all along....
I’m not arguing with you I’m just saying when you’re building a new culture in a locker room, you don’t just take every talented kid because they are talented. You find the ones that either buy into the program, or you gamble on the ones that you think can be brought to see the light. I’m not saying T2 isn’t fixable, I was just refuting your point that you take any talented kid because you’re desperate for talent. If you know a kid will never buy into the culture you are building, you don’t bring them in because then everything you have been working towards can be undone and it can happen quickly. Look at FSWho

Advertisement
I’m not sure what you are implying here.. if you got something to say, say it. But a lot of teams do this. Scholarships are for just one year and coaches can choose whether to renew them or not. Some of these kids don’t belong here and another team will give them a shot. The transfer portal is there and there are 121 different schools that play d1 ball. So they can go chase the dream elsewhere
One thing i don't do is come at other posters! So nothing agaisnt you king.

agree
My fault f4 not being on Your level intellectually! But jump off da screen we have a little bit. Flaggs instincts, brooks speed, huff raw ability, troutman is old school cane, tac tackling ability, it goes both ways mccord sucks that jumps off da screen, bj is slow as **** we see that big time...
Agree to disagree bruh, the only proof we will have is when the NFL scouts scout tape and workouts and combine and we will see where those guys get drafted. Thats the only measuring stick you have

Advertisement
facts, u cant call people fake fans without 100% knowing that Miami is or isnt their team. Some fans have different standards and others see different things, to me maybe I think someone doesnt deserve a UM offer to others they belong. It is what it is

Not sure if this was posted, I didn’t feel like looking thru all the posts, but this was Matt Shodell at Rivals take this morning:

The latest here is it’s still a longshot .... my understanding is Canes were taken by surprise by being in his final 2, thought this was over .... which this late in the game with a Jan. 2 announcement coming you would think makes it pretty much over. But with that said Miami started seriously talking to him again yesterday after thinking UM was eliminated and this kid is all over the place so who knows. I think Terrence is just wanting some drama for his announcement but in recruiting anything can happen. So I’m moving up my 0 percent chance to a 5 percent chance.

Advertisement
facts, u cant call people fake fans without 100% knowing that Miami is or isnt their team. Some fans have different standards and others see different things, to me maybe I think someone doesnt deserve a UM offer to others they belong. It is what it is
It was general comment not directed at anyone particular But i catch your drift!

But, they are stocked 3 deep with players of his caliber. They don’t need to take chances.
Even when they wasn’t stacked they wasn’t take this chance..just like that RB last cycle. And the fiasco we had with Jeff Thomas..was it worth it? Nah. So if you have a suspicion that there’s gunna be those type of issues..it’s probably best to pass on it

I'm trying to think of the last LB we had that had I had complete confidence in. Spence, McCarthy, maybe Perryman. With all the LB tradition we've had here, it's been a while since we had a game changer there.
I loved Perryman. Succeeded despite having short arms and playing in Dorito’s Read and Get Beat to the Hole scheme. He liked to hit.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back