TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have no depth we have to take a chance. So if Sean Taylor got into trouble off the field in HS u wouldn't take him? I would but thats just me
No depth u must be talking about cb!? 10 deep f4 2 positions is deeeep we go 5 deep at Lb. Can u clarify not deep at Linebacker!!

Advertisement
Facts!! If I’m Manny and I want to win, I’m pushing one of the trash LBs I recruited out and get this kid and the 5 star kid from usc and coach them up and see what happens. They are both fast and violent guys and it would be fun to watch them “fly around” and wreck ****!!
I'd get rid of some of these trash posters or fake fans out of here. B4 i would some players.

His recruitment reminds me of that scene at the beginning of wedding crashers.

Am I talking too much? Are they talking enough? Am I interested? I'm not really interested. Should I play like I'm interested? But I'm not that interested. But I think they might be interested. But do I want to be interested? Now they're not interested. So now all the sudden I'm starting to get interested.

Last edited:
His recruitment reminds me of that scene at the beginning of wedding of wedding crashers.

Am I talking too much? Are they talking enough? Am I interested? I'm not really interested. Should I play like I'm interested? But I'm not that interested. But I think they might be interested. But do I want to be interested? Now they're not interested. So now all the sudden I'm starting to get interested.
You motorboatin' Son of a B....

Advertisement
Hope he comes but he’s going to need to mature. We can have all the support staff and coaches, teammates around him but he is going to have to change his ways. He has a pro future just need his head on straight

And guess what...had Jeff Thomas wanted to come back his Sr year to play under Lashlee and the spread O coaches and players alike would've taken him. You have to build a program first and then once you're rolling you can be picky. This kid is a teenager that may or may not have made foolish and regrettable teenager mistakes. Every kid, especially city kids, isn't going to come in a with a squeaky clean background.

Know this, you turn away this kid and kids parents in future classes that openly acknowledge that their kid needs some help in making the right decision will be less likely to look your way.

That also means that we CANNOT bring T2 in here (if he commits to us) and give him less rope than the next kid in the 2021 class. If the rule is 3 strikes then they all get 3 strikes, including T2. If ur going to give him a chance, then give the entire chance to him with a clean slate. The fact that we are even still in this recruitment tells you that he's avoided getting into any mess his Sr year, so he's earned that clean slate to come to school and be given the opportunity to do well and make not so good decisions here and there as we'd all expect an 18-22 year old to make.

C'mon now, there's plenty of kids who aren't squeaky clean. It's about buying into a program and working hard to do the right thing moving forward and not having this turn into a PR thing against Miami for recruiting him in the first place or causing a locker room issue. The thing that screams throughout this process is the lack of teams showing any attention to a 5-star kid. That alone speaks volumes, right or wrong.

And i absolutely disagree with the point about turning away this kid hurting our chances with kids in the future. Turning away a kid with document issues who all schools are avoiding is different than turning away a kid with a few minor issues that all schools are heavy after. Good parents know that.

Advertisement
James Williams acted nothing like this? Next.. you clearly didn’t watch his recruitment.
Considering that JW”s recruitment ended months ago and he signed on the early signing day, he most definitely did not act anything like Lewis. In fact, by any definition of the word “different” JW acted completely different from Lewis.

Why everyone tries all day to pigeonhole this kid into a situation like another recruit has had is beyond me.

literally no one else wants him.

Advertisement
Vec9.gif

Not that the coaches have totally without fault, but it seems he’s created a few obstacles that may be difficult to overcome.

Manny has stated several times he wants kids that WANT to be Canes. T2 hasn’t shown that propensity. Also, will the rest of the team be accepting of him if he decides to come to the U and his commitment is accepted?

Not that the coaches have totally without fault, but it seems he’s created a few obstacles that may be difficult to overcome.

Manny has stated several times he wants kids that WANT to be Canes. T2 hasn’t shown that propensity. Also, will the rest of the team be accepting of him if he decides to come to the U and his commitment is accepted?
This statement has nothing to do with T2, but I hate when Manny says part of the criteria is they have to want to be Hurricanes, well that’s straight bull****. Maybe 5 of these kids actually love the Hurricanes the other 15 loved something about the recruitment to Miami but it’s been a short love/lust.

Advertisement
No depth u must be talking about cb!? 10 deep f4 2 positions is deeeep we go 5 deep at Lb. Can u clarify not deep at Linebacker!!
Meaning we have no first round talent at Linebacker. Thats my standard for Miami my bad I didnt clarify that, I thought people would know what I meant my mistake. If u mean decent players and some good performers ok then we have depth. I want jump off the screen guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back