TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Im walking on egg shells bruh, anything I say I get blasted for it. If I was sitting here bullshyttin then I get it but all i do is give good opinions good or bad and alot of real ****. Groupies on this bytch big time
The problem with you most times is that you be too far off the deep end. I **** with you standing your ground just don’t be radical for the sake of being radical lol

Advertisement
If UF can keep a homosexual serial killer on their roster for 3 years without incident, we surely can make this happen. Just set up a bed for him off to the side in the Soffer. He only comes out for gamedays.
Except we can’t.... Gainesville PD and media cover everything up, Miami’s seek it out to exploit...

Advertisement
Miami News Times and Billy Corben would plaster it all over the world
But we need goons because we had goons 25 years ago before social media.... a social media where the goon themself is often not smart enough to avoid...

The problem with you most times is that you be too far off the deep end. I **** with you standing your ground just don’t be radical for the sake of being radical lol
Alot of posters like to point out when im wrong which is fine I am wrong at times, so if I see something I call not one of those guys bring it up. So if I call a spade a spade I bring it up because those same guys never have that same energy when i am right.

Advertisement
I was just thinking that. No way he’s 32 if he had committed to UGA instead of us.
Alot of guys here as well werent so high on him, I dont think its because hes coming here cause the judgement from here was when he was leaning UGA. Hes raw af, we going to find out real soon if some guys on here were right. Alot of people dont even think he can play safety

Alot of guys here as well werent so high on him, I dont think its because hes coming here cause the judgement from here was when he was leaning UGA. Hes raw af, we going to find out real soon if some guys on here were right. Alot of people dont even think he can play safety
You’re right although I think his senior film quieted most of those concerns and changed a lot of that perception. Kid took over games and was way more aggressive at the point of attack.

Advertisement
They were serviceable, but not up to the standard we're used to. They didn't make many mistakes, but they couldn't take over a game IMO.
They led some of the best defenses here. You sound off. What have we been used to at LB that was good as Shaq? Used to, meaning Vilma being gone 15 plus years ain’t used to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back