TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Even when they wasn’t stacked they wasn’t take this chance..just like that RB last cycle. And the fiasco we had with Jeff Thomas..was it worth it? Nah. So if you have a suspicion that there’s gunna be those type of issues..it’s probably best to pass on it
I hear you. I see both sides of the coin. I just think this team lacks talent and it wouldn’t hurt to bring him in. Jeff is a great example! You think he would’ve got that 2nd chance if the WR room was better.

Except you're not basing the rest of his life off what's he's done up to now, you're basing his next 3-4 years on it. We have seen many times kids not maturing until they are much much older.....like mid/late 20's or even 30's. Manny and staff have to decide on what impact this kid will have on their locker room here and now, especially with a locker room that on the outside looking in has been fragile AF the last few years.
The locker room isn't fragile; the coaches are. They've done a terrible job leading here, so everyone's always blaming "culture" and the kids.

I hear you. I see both sides of the coin. I just think this team lacks talent and it wouldn’t hurt to bring him in. Jeff is a great example! You think he would’ve got that 2nd chance if the WR room was better.
I think JT4 would’ve gotten that 2nd chance..**** happens at top programs with guys all the time. But when your not winning, the decision to give Jeff a 2nd chance is magnified as and example of what’s wrong with your culture..the old saying is winning cures all, that’s not true BUT it’s the ultimate deodorant and mask stench...with this kid in particular he has had major issues in HS that’s effected how teams view him. If you take that chance and he doesn’t pan out and your not producing results on the field ppl here and afar will use that as an example of what’s wrong with the staff etc..they forget threads like this were majority of us would take the chance (I’d be hesitant but it’s certainly a tough choice)..when someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time. If we make a late push and add him ima root for the kid...but like I said we’ve seen the willie Williams ( granted has turned his life around), Jeff Thomas of the world who had the Red flags out of HS prove to be not worth the investment

Advertisement
Considering that JW”s recruitment ended months ago and he signed on the early signing day, he most definitely did not act anything like Lewis. In fact, by any definition of the word “different” JW acted completely different from Lewis.
He put out a top 2 a couple weeks before he picked us. UGA and a BS team. I don’t know what you saw.

Not sure if this was posted, I didn’t feel like looking thru all the posts, but this was Matt Shodell at Rivals take this morning:

The latest here is it’s still a longshot .... my understanding is Canes were taken by surprise by being in his final 2, thought this was over .... which this late in the game with a Jan. 2 announcement coming you would think makes it pretty much over. But with that said Miami started seriously talking to him again yesterday after thinking UM was eliminated and this kid is all over the place so who knows. I think Terrence is just wanting some drama for his announcement but in recruiting anything can happen. So I’m moving up my 0 percent chance to a 5 percent chance.
That’s how it starts. By Monday it will be 25%, then up to 50% by the announcement. Cane

Advertisement
The locker room isn't fragile; the coaches are. They've done a terrible job leading here, so everyone's always blaming "culture" and the kids.

Coaches are absolutely responsible - but so are the kids. JW was responsible for his actions last year, as was Thomas. Coaches just had no balls to hold them accountable. Coaches can't be there all the time and sometimes it needs to be self-policed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He put out a top 2 a couple weeks before he picked us. UGA and a BS team. I don’t know what you saw.
What i saw was that JW never committed to any team, put out a useless, self-promoting videos, or sought attention consistently. And then, when national signing day arrived, JW signed. None of that can be written about Lewis. I frankly think you are really stretching to draw a comparison and it feels like you are trying to stick up for Lewis’ narcissistic behavior by pulling down JW. Very unfair.

Maybe not but you always got something negative to say about people’s posts.

25 tfl in 5.5 games is illegal
It's a message board for people's opinions! But if im not mistaken the reason i commented on your post is because you said kick certain players off the team. Is that not the definition of being negative?

My fault f4 not being on Your level intellectually! But jump off da screen we have a little bit. Flaggs instincts, brooks speed, huff raw ability, troutman is old school cane, tac tackling ability, it goes both ways mccord sucks that jumps off da screen, bj is slow as **** we see that big time...
McCloud sucks.
Tyrique McCord was pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back