TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
FWIW, a few of the national guys said yesterday they project T2 signing with Tennessee. They aren't always right but a few of them seem to be getting the same vibe....

Advertisement
I am so over this kid. I can see why the big schools stayed away. For a kid with his background and question marks to still scream for attention is beyond comprehension for me. Not all publicity is good publicity, regardless of what he hears from Kanye and the Kardashians.

And Hypolite is already there. Lmao we suck at recruiting.
That's cuz our fans overrate players based on what they did in HS ...we need to look at player development more than anything else....which means we suck at that even worse...

CB,LB,DT,WR,QB,OL development is garbage...we don't have a single player at those positions that could be drafted in the top 5 rounds....pathetic!

Advertisement
That's cuz our fans overrate players based on what they did in HS ...we need to look at player development more than anything else....which means we suck at that even worse...

CB,LB,DT,WR,QB,OL development is garbage...we don't have a single player at those positions that could be drafted in the top 5 rounds....pathetic!
Hunte would’ve exploded if not for the COVID absences imo

Anyone we offer I question cause we suck at evals

Advertisement

Yes we do.

Advertisement
That's a lie. Were we not ALOT of kids first offer and then they ended up with Bama offers????
What?

You think you're making sense?

Bama 'offers' 300 kids a year. That's meaningless to them. They take 25 kids and having a piece of paper from them that says you have an 'offer' certainly doesn't mean you're in line to get signable papers on NSD.

Fans around here believe the most ridiculous things to avoid admitting the truth, which is that our evaluations have been poor to mediocre for ages. If your eyes don't tell you that when you watch the games, if our record doesn't tell you that when you read the standings, then you just don't want to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back