TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Welp..scorebox says...

TouchMoney26 - 1
LCE - 1

LOL.

But seriously, Sucks because we really could have used this kid. But like many have said, big time schools were listening to this kids voicemails inquiring about an offer and blocking his number right after. Thread over.

Bring me the USC grad transfer LB..

Advertisement
All this nonsense decomitting to Tenn to only put them back in your Top 2 a few weeks later. This guy really played himself

Last call was announced and the only options left were the ok chick he spotted early on and the fat chick who's hot friend already left with another guy.

You pick.

Sorry Paranos - i meant pleasantly plump and sweet.

Advertisement
Kid said last week that he’s releasing a top 3 Monday. Gus malzahn gets fired, and the Aggie’s insider reports that A&M is not recruiting T2. All within 24 hrs. Seems like he was banking on either Auburn or A&M. UF probably isn’t recruiting him either. Final Two tells you all you need to know. Those red flags must be huge.
This reaks of Willie Williams all over again.

This reaks of Willie Williams all over again.
I think the Willie Williams situation was much, much different. He was basically the first HS player in the internet age to have the fan and media obsession as well as the platform to keep everyone hooked (his weekly recruiting diaries typed up by Manny Navarro). The kid couldn't handle the attention and Larry Coker was not the coach you need when a young player needs guidance. Seems like T2 has some serious character concerns given that coaches who have successfully dealt with many talented players with behavioral issues are totally avoiding him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Didnt the kid transfer to a bunch of high schools. Could that affect his eligibility in college? Kirby and Jimbo will recruit anybody. If urban was still coaching i bet he would recruit him. urban doesnt even care if you have bodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back