TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Said it from the day the news came out about him hitting a female, hard pass!

When you have 5star level talent but your only two options are Tennessee and Maryland there is serious issues behind the scenes that most of us have no idea about...

Said it from the day the news came out about him hitting a female, hard pass!

When you have 5star level talent but your only two options are Tennessee and Maryland there is serious issues behind the scenes that most of us have no idea about...
If I'm Tennessee I say **** you don't try and recommit to us.

Advertisement
I think the Willie Williams situation was much, much different. He was basically the first HS player in the internet age to have the fan and media obsession as well as the platform to keep everyone hooked (his weekly recruiting diaries typed up by Manny Navarro). The kid couldn't handle the attention and Larry Coker was not the coach you need when a young player needs guidance. Seems like T2 has some serious character concerns given that coaches who have successfully dealt with many talented players with behavioral issues are totally avoiding him.
Your right about all that. Im referring mostly to all the possible legal issues this young man may be seeing in his future without proper guidance.

One day, a few months or maybe years from now we’ll have @Liberty City El get on this thread and tell us how it really went. As of now this is the most perplexing recruitment I’ve seen in a while.

how is it perplexing? Every insider has said all along that he has major red flags and maimi isn’t going after him.

clearly teams think it’s worse than George Pickens of Georgia who had multiple teams coming after him even though he beat up a special needs kid.

Lewis supposedly assaulted a woman, couldn’t stay at a single for more than a few months and there is clearly more.

Advertisement
how is it perplexing? Every insider has said all along that he has major red flags and maimi isn’t going after him.

clearly teams think it’s worse than George Pickens of Georgia who had multiple teams coming after him even though he beat up a special needs kid.

Lewis supposedly assaulted a woman, couldn’t stay at a single for more than a few months and there is clearly more.
All of that sh- you just said is perplexing. He transferred schools a million times. He allegedly assaulted a woman, but no one is confirming this. He got into an altercation with a cop. And through all of that he hasn’t been kicked off a team (technically) He’s supposedly hurt by Miami because we slowed played him but every school in the nation did the same.
Correct me if I’m but I don’t remember Auburn and A&M being on him early. He decommits from Tennessee only to double back to them yet has issues with Miami basically doing the same. Where the **** did Maryland come from?
No SEC team wants him, He’s hinted a million times that he wants to play with James Williams but doesn’t pull the trigger. Supposedly the staff isn’t on him... Now they’re on him... Wait no they’re not.. then it went to “well the staff has a long way to go to fix things“ as mentioned by LCE. Then Cribby stated “we’ll take his commitment if he pulls the trigger”. Now we’re not in his top 3 that turned into a top 2 yesterday after a HC is fired and an Aggie insider confirm they’re not recruiting him. This is the most confusing recruitment I’ve seen in a long time. Just my opinion

Advertisement
Why though? What’s all the suspense about.
1607997030869.png

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back