TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Me personally I think he's a cane come signing day if I had to bet money on it, I just don't know how soon he gets the green light, but in meantime lets break down some film on this savage

Last I heard the staff wasn’t even in contact with cat..many other programs dropped him from they board entirely

Advertisement
What if behind the scenes those kids want him in the class? There are alot of factors we dont know about, lets see what happens only time will tell. Sucks to be limited this cycle, well every year sfla is loaded anyway. Harley dogged us vs WVU leading up to the bowl game but no one remembers it cause he chose us, thats what would happen if he came here everyone will forget. Respect your opinion, fair enough good arguments
Harley tweeted out “Go WVU... beat Miami”

Man I love LB film more than any other b/c I played the position...

T Lewis is elite, and has been one of the recruits I was looking forward to most in this epic local 2021 class that we haven’t seen the like in probably over 2 decades (I started following recruiting in 2002 and never seen a local class like 2021...)

T Lewis and J Williams were the guys I was looking forward to the most before Manny killed the program last year losing to MFing FIU (and more...)

Now b/c of COVID, Manny and staff working hard and a few extra stuff we don’t have to talk about on a free board we are in this crazy situation where we have elite kids that we would always lose committing and shutting it down...

With limited ships and new rules allowing only 25 ships per year we have to be extra careful who we use one of these incredibly valuable 2021 golden ticket scholarships on...

I was so bummed when I heard about what T Lewis did b/c he was one of my favorite recruits in the class, but at that point he was already almost bagged up by anyone but us and was openly talking **** about us so...

And on top of all that, we don’t need pussies who hit girls...

So hard pass in this epic MFing class...

If you make five more 10 paragraph posts in this thread someone in the football program will notice

20A91D08-F748-46DE-81E0-31D08CA56F1C.gif

Last edited:
He would only be kicked off his HS team for it if he punched that poor little girl in the face at school...

Can’t do **** about it if it wasn’t on campus or he wasn’t arrested for it...

Kid is trash regardless and needs to get the living **** kicked out of him...

I don’t care how good he is at football...
That’s not true..I had a teammate get suspended before a big game for a off campus incident in HS..I don’t think anyone here know what Lewis did and even more important exactly what kind of character he has. Like I said, and had been reported/speculated A LOT of programs seem to have taking him off their board. Probably still keeping tabs on him but they have certainly cooled. It’s not just Miami. And when the talent is this good, for schools to do that says it may be more then just one incident...that’s my read from a distance. Hopefully the kid has the right ppl At MNW, his family/mentor circle and in that community in his corner..but he wouldn’t be the 1st blue chip talent to have colleges close the door on talent because of whatever rzn

Ain’t no ******* bingo lmao..Bill took guys with questionable “character issues” for NFL cookie cutter standard. He NEVER took guys with bad football character. And if he did and they showed that what they have going on off the field could effect the team they were quickly dismissed..he just cut the best WR In the league’ mid szn..I’m Lewis case you don’t want a JT4 type situation. If that’s the staffs read on the kid I don’t think they take him. In a perfect world I’d take that talent in a heartbeat

Advertisement
Anybody know why the school he left in the spring was so salty? What could he have done to get them to publicly say that negative stuff about him?

Anybody know why the school he left in the spring was so salty? What could he have done to get them to publicly say that negative stuff about him?

He reportedly beat up a female student at the school.

@tyrn calm down my guy.
We do not know what happened.
Do no crucify him if you don’t have the facts.
You’re going HAM and you don’t even know what took place lol. Let the people who know what happened figure it out.

The school authorities investigated and dismissed him from the school. End of story.

Advertisement
The school authorities investigated and dismissed him from the school. End of story.

But let him back in the school some months later.. you forgot to mention that.
But I wonder why they let him back in?
They must have discovered something.. we do not know...

What does this even mean?
I hear fans say this about literally every coaching staff since Golden.

yep but those others staffs have been complete idiots and we would not be recruiting the way to are doing now. it would not surprise if we aggressively recruit the young man, surround him with all those tough educated black men on our staff who are from the area!!!

Advertisement
What does this even mean?
I hear fans say this about literally every coaching staff since Golden.

I’m assuming he means that he trusts Manny and co. to make the right decision as to whether they should try to bring Lewis in or not. Which is basically where I’m at with it as well. If they decide to pursue him, cool. If not, that’s fine with me too.

As long as they are staying on top of things and monitoring the situation, which I’m confident that they are, I’m good with whatever decision is ultimately made.

LCE came on the site and said he’d take Lewis but he’d also understand if we didn’t take him. Being that he’s plugged into the program over there at NW if he gives the green light that’s all I need to hear. No one else on this site knows crap except for him pretty much. If ur able to help rehab a troubled soul then it’s a win win.

He reportedly beat up a female student at the school.

That was at MNW. He transferred out of there to somewhere else in the spring and then transferred back to MNW. I want to say it was Gulliver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back