TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
And what makes you trust these amateurs?

The great job they did with our locker room last year?

How about Jeff Thomas?

JW?

6-7...

FIU...

2 Conference USA teams...

Oh... you are excited about a second straight offseason national championship...

Manny Diaz king of the offseason...

Sure he would love for the season to get canceled so he could wrap up this epic class without having to prove it on the field and enjoy the longest offseason in college football history where he is king...

Now call me a troll or some **** for speaking the truth...
Clown and a troll!

Advertisement

How about Jeff Thomas?

JW?

6-7...

FIU...

Oh... you are excited about a second straight offseason national championship...

Sure he would love for the season to get canceled so he could wrap up this epic class without having to prove it on the field and enjoy the longest offseason in college football history where he is king...

Takes a lot to be banned from Canesport but it looks like it finally happened. Mods - get out ahead of this one because Tyrn-coat will derail every thread with his excessive whining and *****ing.

Last edited:

How about Jeff Thomas?

JW?

6-7...

FIU...

No you speak some truths in there but you have to also give them a chance to rectify some of the mistakes they made. Every young coach makes these mistakes the question is did Manny learn from them?

He replaced coaches and upgraded positions of need. If what he did was right then the results will translate on the field. If not then his seat got way hotter.

How about Jeff Thomas?

JW?

6-7...

FIU...

You are a troll.

I'm sorry that's not true.

You are a completely unhinged troll.

Advertisement

How about Jeff Thomas?

JW?

6-7...

FIU...

I mean your not lying about MD right here

How about Jeff Thomas?

JW?

6-7...

FIU...

Manny definitely has to prove he has what it takes on the field this year.

How about Jeff Thomas?

JW?

6-7...

FIU...

Boy you are the most negative person I’ve ever seen on any boards. Your life has to be fantastic, and this place is where you vent lol. Just enjoy the offseason and hope that there is a season. No doubt Manny has to prove it, everyone knows that. But you are acting like he has had more than one season as the HNIC.

Advertisement
Boy you are the most negative person I’ve ever seen on any boards. Your life has to be fantastic, and this place is where you vent lol. Just enjoy the offseason and hope that there is a season. No doubt Manny has to prove it, everyone knows that. But you are acting like he has had more than one season as the HNIC.
This is his shtick. Ferman finally banned him so now he’s our problem

Advertisement
So I’m banned on Canesport?

This is the first I’ve heard... oh just checked, not banned...

Try again

My life has been going pretty fantastic actually...

Got a great wife, healthy 2 year old son, just got a promotion, finally released an album my band has been working on for 7 years and just had the best hunting season of my life.

Only thing that seems to be a constant disappointment in my life is our Canes...

And Manny should be cutting his teeth at MFing Temple not the University of Miami...

And if it wasn’t for daddy’s connections and our **** for brains AD, he would be...

How did we not learn our MFing lesson after Shannon...

This is not a place for first time HCs...

We hired the wrong Cuban...

Lmao.

My life has been going pretty fantastic actually...

Got a great wife, healthy 2 year old son, just got a promotion, finally released an album my band has been working on for 7 years and just had the best hunting season of my life.

Only thing that seems to be a constant disappointment in my life is our Canes...

And Manny should be cutting his teeth at MFing Temple not the University of Miami...

And if it wasn’t for daddy’s connections and our **** for brains AD, he would be...

How did we not learn our MFing lesson after Shannon...

This is not a place for first time HCs...

We hired the wrong Cuban...
But do you have a huge desk?
Or is your lawn seed the best?

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back