TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
So you think I am not a die hard Canes fan just like most on this board?

Just b/c I’m not as delusional as some to think that daddy’s little HC in training will ever be able to win real championships here (not offseason ones)...

Now he has covid and daddy’s connects to help him in recruiting, but what is going to happen when he has to win football games?

I think it took you 7 freaking years to write a dozen ****** songs absolutely no one wants to hear.

So you’re basically the last person on earth who should be making concrete judgements about what anyone does in their first 12 months doing anything.

My life has been going pretty fantastic actually...

Got a great wife, healthy 2 year old son, just got a promotion, finally released an album my band has been working on for 7 years and just had the best hunting season of my life.

Only thing that seems to be a constant disappointment in my life is our Canes...

And Manny should be cutting his teeth at MFing Temple not the University of Miami...

And if it wasn’t for daddy’s connections and our **** for brains AD, he would be...

How did we not learn our MFing lesson after Shannon...

This is not a place for first time HCs...

We hired the wrong Cuban...
Desi Arnaz wasn't available...

Ironically that’s the name of the album “ got the band back together and shot a buck”

I found his last album.

shopping

Advertisement
‘My Canes’? When did you start following the program? Bringing your personal life on the boards make you sound like a pathetic loser. The hunting reference and your obsessive disdain for Diaz also makes me think you’re a racist Trumper but that’s for a different convo

Since birth, my dad went to UM...

Bro I don’t give a **** what anyone on a message board thinks of me, just responding to the idiots that say I must live a miserable life b/c I’m disgusted with the direction of our program..

I’m 100% Cuban so you can shove that last comment about being racist b/c I think Diaz should be cutting his teeth at Temple right up your ***...

And yes I love to archery hunt...

**** off if you got a problem with that...
We call it bow hunting round these parts not archery hunting 😂. What do you use? Crossbows don't count.

Advertisement

Bro I don’t give a **** what anyone on a message board thinks of me, just responding to the idiots that say I must live a miserable life b/c I’m disgusted with the direction of our program..

I’m 100% Cuban so you can shove that last comment about being racist b/c I think Diaz should be cutting his teeth at Temple right up your ***...

Clearly you care what people think since you have to being up how “successful” you are

So being 100% cuban means you can't be a racist now? That's about the dumbest comment I've ever heard. But then again someone still paying for grusport has to be mentally challenged so I get why you would think that. We would all rather listen to nails on a chalkboard for hours than to listen to 30 seconds of your ****** bands songs

Advertisement

Ok so now it's clear that you're jealous that a fellow Cuban is getting an opportunity and you're rooting for him to fail. At least you're transparent about it.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back