TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
He would only be kicked off his HS team for it if he punched that poor little girl in the face at school...

Can’t do **** about it if it wasn’t on campus or he wasn’t arrested for it...

Kid is trash regardless and needs to get the living **** kicked out of him...

I don’t care how good he is at football...
You act like I know him personally....if it was that bad why didn't her parents file charges?

Advertisement
What if behind the scenes those kids want him in the class? There are alot of factors we dont know about, lets see what happens only time will tell. Sucks to be limited this cycle, well every year sfla is loaded anyway. Harley dogged us vs WVU leading up to the bowl game but no one remembers it cause he chose us, thats what would happen if he came here everyone will forget. Respect your opinion, fair enough good arguments
I don’t care if other kids want him in...

They aren’t the ones responsible for the scholarship and the repercussions of this kid’s actions...

They are just friends and teammates, and want their boy with them...

Harley didn’t have serious characters issues and hasn’t done **** here and I never cared if he came or not b/c of the **** he talked and was tiny...

IMO we don't need this kid that nobody respectable wants... and can use that ship on a beast with character...

And I obviously can’t stand pussies who hit girls...

Don’t want them part of my favorite program no matter how good they are at football...

Some on here would sell their mother for a star player...

Last edited:

They aren’t the ones responsible for scholarship and the repercussions of this kid’s actions...

Harley didn’t have serious characters issues and hasn’t done **** here and I never cared if he came or not...

IMO we don't need this kid that nobody respectable wants... and can use that ship on a beast with character...

Don’t want them part of my favorite program no matter how good they are at football...

BC95161C-1528-4906-A6E7-4108D894CFFF.gif

Advertisement
He didn't hit me.

I stopped caring about the actions of our players when we dropped Nate Harris, who then proceeded to go to Louisville and played a big role in blowing us out. As long as they don't get into trouble while here, so ******* what?
Awesome

They aren’t the ones responsible for the scholarship and the repercussions of this kid’s actions...

Harley didn’t have serious characters issues and hasn’t done **** here and I never cared if he came or not b/c of the **** he talked and was tiny...

I think thats one of the worst things men who hit females, if its once i get it people r human but yea its bad and still wrong. If its an every day thing then yeah fuq those guys that beat women. Dont get me wrong if my daughter was getting jumped by 5 girls badly im not just standing there and watching it just saying.

Ray Rice and Joe Mixon are two cases where they straight up knocked out the woman they punched. Ray Rice’s case, his wife, in Joe Mixon’s case, a college girl. Both of these incidents were caught on camera and basically shown to the world. So there was no hiding from it. And it will stick with them forever. But have either of them gotten in trouble since? Not that I’ve heard of. A lot of people gave Stoops a lot of heat for sticking with Mixon after that incident.. but he made him redshirt and work on himself. It’s disgusting to EVER put your hands on a woman in any way, at any age, at any time. But I do believe in giving second chances and helping out a kid. I don’t know all the details with Terrence Lewis though.

I do not in any way, shape, or form condone any form of physical abuse from a male towards a female. However, I know ppl can change.

Unless this is his demeanor, and he has other major baggage, then I don’t see y not. If he’s habitual in getting in trouble, then yeah....he’s not meant to be here.

Advertisement
I do not in any way, shape, or form condone any form of physical abuse from a male towards a female. However, I know ppl can change.

Unless this is his demeanor, and he has other major baggage, then I don’t see y not. If he’s habitual in getting in trouble, then yeah....he’s not meant to be here.
pretty much what Im trying to say

I think thats one of the worst things men who hit females, if its once i get it people r human but yea its bad and still wrong. If its an every day thing then yeah fuq those guys that beat women. Dont get me wrong if my daughter was getting jumped by 5 girls badly im not just standing there and watching it just saying.
That is 100% a completely different circumstance, and doing what you have to do to protect your child.

T Lewis was not protecting a child when we struck a female...

If what he did was so bad that all the respectable $EC teams backed off... why should we bother... especially with elite kids begging for limited spots...

Last edited:
Redshirt him and let him prove he can stay clean. If the behavior continues, show him the Portal immediately. This should be our policy with all high risk kids.
With the new rules we don’t get to make up for that lost scholarship the next cycle...

So now more than ever it is crucial to choose wisely b/c nothing kills a roster quicker than losing guys to the portal or eligibility etc...

Then we are a LB short and can only sign 25 the following year...

Not worth it IMO, especially when we can use that ship on a possibly elite player in this epic 2021 class...

Advertisement
That 100% a completely different circumstance, and doing what you have to do to protect your child.

If what he did was so bad that all the respectable $EC teams backed off... why should we bother... especially with elite kids begging for limited spots
Just making sure we a little on the same page here. We will see if the SEC is going to turn up the heat for him later down the stretch

That is 100% a completely different circumstance, and doing what you have to do to protect your child.

If what he did was so bad that all the respectable $EC teams backed off... why should we bother... especially with elite kids begging for limited spots...

Because the tape will get you

Advertisement
He’s currently committed to the SEC
Yea I know I mean the typical SEC boys.....the cream of the crop SEC. But yea he is headed to the SEC as of now......I could be wrong but I think we will make a push after him if we know he's going to behave. Think that sit down with him either will happen or happened

Redshirt him and let him prove he can stay clean. If the behavior continues, show him the Portal immediately. This should be our policy with all high risk kids.
Cant redshirt him. Probably a 3 and out. You underestimate his game.

Man I love LB film more than any other b/c I played the position...

T Lewis is elite, and has been one of the recruits I was looking forward to most in this epic local 2021 class that we haven’t seen the like in probably over 2 decades (I started following recruiting in 2002 and never seen a local class like 2021...)

T Lewis and J Williams were the guys I was looking forward to the most before Manny killed the program last year losing to MFing FIU (and more...)

Now b/c of COVID, Manny and staff working hard and a few extra stuff we don’t have to talk about on a free board we are in this crazy situation where we have elite kids that we would always lose committing and shutting it down...

With limited ships and new rules allowing only 25 ships per year we have to be extra careful who we use one of these incredibly valuable 2021 golden ticket scholarships on...

I was so bummed when I heard about what T Lewis did b/c he was one of my favorite recruits in the class, but at that point he was already almost bagged up by anyone but us and was openly talking **** about us so...

And on top of all that, we don’t need pussies who hit girls...

So hard pass in this epic MFing class...

Yea I know I mean the typical SEC boys.....the cream of the crop SEC. But yea he is headed to the SEC as of now......I could be wrong but I think we will make a push after him if we know he's going to behave. Think that sit down with him either will happen or happened
Definitely means championship level recruiting if he’s in. WANT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back